Free Stuff from Gmamas Golf

Man, was a t a birthday party and missed the awesome generosity! Congrats to the winners.

Very cool so far. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. But I'll be checking back.

How cool is this. Thanks for the generosity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow how awesome and quick on the answers guys!

its getting late on the east coast, but lets do this one again

The prize:
A 60% off coupon for any of our single polos. (just one)

The question:
We carry quite a few women's shoes on our website, but we only carry one brand that comes in wide sizes.
What is that brand?

GMAMASGOLF.COM

Disclaimers

Each member can only win one time per month.
Products must be shipped within the continental U.S.
The winning amount or item cannot be used with any other discount. So you cant use your THP discount and then apply the gift card to it.

In case guys are wavering, I just used my discount to get a new Adidas polo for 17 and change, shipped. Awesome.

Nike...

In case guys are wavering, I just used my discount to get a new Adidas polo for 17 and change, shipped. Awesome.

Totally agree with this! I purchased a second polo with my discounted first polo, $41.95 shipped for both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WINNER WINNER!! checkered

have a look around the website and let us know what you would like to order. click on the contact link and the top of the home page and send us an email.

Awesome. Emailed. Thanks for doing this today. pretty darn awesome.

Wish I was on my computer earlier and maybe I would've had a shot at one of these questions.

Thanks for your generosity today.

Free $25 Gift Card

Free $25 Gift Card

Here is a good one that has nothing to do with golf!!!

For a $25 gift card.

We have 3 dogs, one you see pictured here. Their names are Gypsy, (he is the one pictured here), Boss, and Frankie. Their names have a musical association.
What is the association? The answer needs to be exact. I will give some hints as the guesses come in.

Rules from original post apply.

From Frankie & Johnny musical starting Elvis Presley?

Jeff
sent using tapatalk

From Elvis' movie "Frankie and Johnny"?

not even close

Haha stab in the dark

Bruce Springsteen (the Boss) sang songs Frankie and Gypsy Biker?

that is correct!!!!

go to gmamasgolf.com and have a look around. when you determine how you want to spend your 25 bucks just click on the contact link at the top of the homepage and let us know.

Bruce Springsteen (the Boss) sang songs Frankie and Gypsy Biker?
Wow! Incredible get. I thought its question was going to last a while.

that is correct!!!!

go to gmamasgolf.com and have a look around. when you determine how you want to spend your 25 bucks just click on the contact link at the top of the homepage and let us know.

Sweet, thanks. Will be easy to find something I like on your site!

Nice job Neb.

I thought it would be a little tougher too, but if you are a fan it would be easy.

Wow! Incredible get. I thought its question was going to last a while.

I thought it would be a little tougher too, but if you are a fan it would be easy.
when you know who the boss is, the rest wasn't too hard to get. thanks for all the great contests this weekend Gmamas Golf!

Back