Free Stuff from Gmamas Golf

Good job. I don't really 'get' Bruce, so I never, ever, would have figured that one out.

i am not a fan of his politics, but he puts on one hell of a show. we have traveled the country to go to shows.

I thought it would be a little tougher too, but if you are a fan it would be easy.

Also you will find. There are a bunch of smart #InternetGolfers on THP!

Free $50 Gift Card

Free $50 Gift Card

ok, i am going to make this one a little harder (i hope). You will have to know or learn something behind the brains and not so brawn of Gmamas Golf.
My wife and i have done something that very few married couples have ever achieved. We did it in a competitive activity that you can watch on tv. (although ours was not televised) It is a competitive activity that is gender neutral.

what is the activity and what was our unusual accomplishment?

rules are posted above.

ok, i am going to make this one a little harder (i hope). You will have to know or learn something behind the brains and not so brawn of Gmamas Golf.
My wife and i have done something that very few married couples have ever achieved. We did it in a competitive activity that you can watch on tv. (although ours was not televised) It is a competitive activity that is gender neutral.

what is the activity and what was our unusual accomplishment?

rules are posted above.
Completed a Marathon?

not exactly, but good guesses.

Competed in a Bioatholon. And youngest to complete in the fastest time.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Beach Volleyball and you guys won your divison ?

i will give a little encouragement if someone gets close. the only encouragement so far is that if you were watching a marathon and this type of event you "could" possibly be on the same network, but not always.

i am 5 8 and she is 5 3. beach volley ball against first graders maybe!!

i will give a little encouragement if someone gets close. the only encouragement so far is that if you were watching a marathon and this type of event you "could" possibly be on the same network, but not always.

Did you both compete on Wipeout? Because that would be spectacular.

ok, i am heading to the gym. be back in about 90 minutes. good luck. maybe i will get to keep my 50 bucks this time!!!

that would be spectacular, but its not close.

Track and field?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Completed the American Ninja Warrior course making it to the top of the warped wall

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ok, i am heading to the gym. be back in about 90 minutes. good luck. maybe i will get to keep my 50 bucks this time!!!

Ok two guesses in one post, then I give up :)

Competed and or won a car racing event (based on your Twitter picture)

Competed in Mr. & Mrs. fitness contest?

24 hours at LeMans? Now that would be awesome

Poker?

Both made the final table at a poker event?

hot dog eating contest haha

jersey nate, this hand cost me $29,000. you are the winner!!!

http://www.thepokerforum.com/wsopct30708.htm

go to gmamas golf and look around. click on the contact link at the top of the homepage and shoot us an email when you are ready to order.

Back