Free Stuff from Gmamas Golf

Awesome! Thanks so much, Mr. Ham!

ok, have to run one of the stepdaughters to the pool, but i have another good riddle. this one can have about 6 winners. we will do it for 50% off on this polo special. so you will be getting them for about $10 a piece. have a look and make sure you are interested. it will take a few people to complete this task.

http://nehpo.elcjr.servertrust.com/product-p/4pk-pga-polos.htm

50% off ashworth pga championship 4 pack.

50% off ashworth pga championship 4 pack.

ok here we go. this one has a few rules to try to get more people involved. i will tell the story first. this was not the highlight of our trip, but it was the best golfing feat on the trip.
last year gina and i took my right hand man, his wife, and my best friend on a week long golf trip. we played 4 rounds on 3 different courses. on one of these rounds the guy who works for me and i did something that statistically speaking would be considered very, very, very unlikely to happen between an 8 and a 12 handicap couple of guys. once we finish this you can look back on some stats that i can provide and see that we could get some very long odds from an odds maker on doing this. once again, its not a huge deal, but it was fun for us.
and i am running out of ways to test you guys and give away some stuff.

so lets figure out what we did. i have written down 5 words on a piece of paper. they are all locational. the sixth answer is what we did at the 5 answer.
there are no hole in ones in this story, sorry.
the rule is that once you guess wrong you are out for that round. joe cant guess wrong and then tom guess wrong and then joe guess again. we are going to need to get a few people involved. (if we cant get to the answer like this i will change the rules.)

anybody who gets any of the 5 words or the final answer correct wins one of the 50% off prizes. you can ask questions if you dont understand, but i can't give hints. once you win, you are out and your answers will not be recognized.

the first answer on the list is a state. have at it.

South Carolina the state?

no it is not

South Carolina

Be the ball!!

just hacking you can try again since that answer was on the way when you posted

Georgia?

California?

it is not georgia

Thanks...Alabama.

Be the ball!!

we have a winner!!! Cookie has the correct first answer.

Cookie, go to gmamasgolf.com and email us directly. there is a contact link on the top of the homepage.

what is the next location. you cant skip steps.

Florida?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Second location is Pebble Beach

Torrey Pines

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

keep in mind that we have to go in order. neither of those is the next answer.

Oregon

Carmel

Be the ball!!

we have a winner!!! Cookie has the correct first answer.

Cookie, go to gmamasgolf.com and email us directly. there is a contact link on the top of the homepage.

what is the next location. you cant skip steps.

Message sent, thank you!

just hacking you get another guess. ill explain later

San Diego

OK...like the extra chances. Palm Spings.

Be the ball!!

ok, now just hacking is done.

we arent going to make it with 3 or 4 people.

Back