Free Taylormade M2 6 Iron

MBurnham

Reaction score
Handicap
Thanks, Mike!

Thanks for posting. I'd love to test out these irons and getting a 6 iron is a good way to get a feel for them. Signed up. Let's see if they ship me one.

Solid idea from TM. I know Cleveland did this several years back.

got a burner 6 iron from them years back with the same promo.

Tired of all the NEW Taylor made equipment every othe month
no interest

Sure why not? I'm in. Thanks

Definitely not working on my phone.

Thanks for the info. I'm in.

I'm glad they're doing this. They did this with the SpeedBlade, and I think the RBZ. It's a good idea.

They've done this numerous times, I think it is a great idea. I hope I get one.

I would be curious to see the numbers on how many people bought a set after testing the 6 iron.

Thanks for the link. A buddy of mine bought a set of speedblades after a similar promotion

Would be nice for people playing in #TheGauntlet to have a free desert club :p

Thanks for posting this. Would be interesting to test it against my Rocketbladez 6 iron.

Free Taylormade M2 6 Iron

Thanks I'll try for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this, I signed up. It'd be nice to put it up against my Speedblade 6i outside in real course situations vs. sim.

Just got a shipping notification from TMAG so I am assuming I was one of the people selected.

Just got a shipping notification from TMAG so I am assuming I was one of the people selected.

I received a Fedex notification from the same area where the Tour Preferred membership stuff came from, so I'm assuming the same. That'll be a fun iron to bat around and see what happens.

I signed up too but sadly nothing as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh, that's what that was. Got a Fedex notif for a 3 lb. package from TMAG out of Green Bay, WI and had no idea what it was!

How do I sign up to be notified by Fedex?

Back