CONTEST Free Trip: Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all the entries. Shaft Up #1 was amazing and this one won’t suck either.

Wooohoooo!!! Good luck all who enter! This will definitely be another awesome follow!

Good luck everyone. Shaft Up #1 was incredible, I'm sure this will be also!

This will be another great one! Dates might be tough, need to do some convincing of the wife tonight..

I mean.. I just named my baby daughter Victoria, it makes sense for me to buy one of everything in the clubhouse here.. Destiny? I think so.

Entry in! These are always so awesome. This would be extra special if I were to get in as my birthday is the 14th. Good luck everyone!

I’m almost an 18. I laid the sod over more balls in one round than I can remember. Partly because of not enough stamina, partly because of my swingingly challengededness. Yes, I’m glad I was able to come out with a W while I hopped on will’s back and helped a lucky guesser have a chance to win a driver and shaft combo. But I would have had a blast playing Danny and JB straight up and probably losing 9&7.

While the competition is a fun aspect it was not even close to the top of the list of things I was thinking about. And I’m kind of hyper competitive. I don’t brag about this but I don’t hide the fact that my swing looks like an unathletic John Daly either. Just have fun with it.
I wasn't afraid to come out and play, just wondering out loud if they offer handicap points for those that are swingingly challenged (yes, I made that word up :ROFLMAO:) , instead of straight up.

I wasn't afraid to come out and play, just wondering out loud if they offer handicap points for those that are swingingly challenged (yes, I made that word up :ROFLMAO:) , instead of straight up.
I’m stealing that phrase, for real. I think all THP Experiences are handicapped. It keeps things close and fair and makes for a much better follow.

2nd Dormie Course. Wonder if we have a pattern here. Awesome.

Entered! Crossing fingers!

Look at everything I missed while on the road today. Finally got thru Dallas traffic. Rv set up. This thread is 1st I see when I get on to catch up. I so want to go to one of these. However this one I’ll be watching from computer. Dates fall right in the middle of our average time for wheat harvest. Will be following along. There is a good chance I might have a new rogue in the arsenal by then. It just won’t be fit by the master. Enjoy it whoever gets selected. It looks like such a cool experience.

unless this is an alumni tour I'm out... I'll let someone else experience the goodness of UST and Danny's company.

unless this is an alumni tour I'm out... I'll let someone else experience the goodness of UST and Danny's company.
Ya never know, we don’t discriminate against repeaters

I'm in! Would love to be part of this experience!

closing faculty meeting and dinner the first day and our annual golf tourney the next day so I am out. good luck to everyone who enters!! love the Cally giveaway with UST. goat giveaway!

Am I excited about signups for Shaft Up #2?

1649985149652.gif

Yes.

Did some sweet talking tonight, thank goodness my wife is a saint. I am in!

I’m totally in! 🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back