FREE Wooden Golf Ball Display Case

vthokies20

Reaction score
Handicap
4.8 GHIN
A few weeks ago, Rob (CAA_Beat) was generous enough to send me his Club Glove. I was blown away when I received it. It was a great gesture and I can't wait to put it to use.

I'd like to return the favor to the THP Community and keep the generosity going. I would like to give away my Wooden Wall Golf Ball Display case. I've owned it for a few years, but I want to give it to somebody who could use it. It holds 72 golf balls, and has two hooks on the back for hanging. It's in pretty good shape, but I've purchased a new one.

If you're interested, just post in this thread by Sunday at Midnight EST. I'll pick a winner at random on Monday and send that person a PM. I'll cover shipping costs.

BallDisplayCase2 (2).jpgBallDisplayCase3.jpgBallDisplayCase1.jpg

Robs a great guy! Very generous of you, hope someone can put it to good use

Awesome gesture buddy! I have no need for it but I'm sure there will be plenty of people putting their name in the hat.

Great stuff and yes Rob is a great Old Coot. Love that you are doing this hokie, well done.

Great gesture vthokies20 and I'm loving the love shown around here at THP.

I will put my name in the bucket (I already have a nice collection of game balls from personal best rounds ready to display if selected)

Throw my name in the hat for this one.

Great gesture! Throw my name in please!

Very cool gesture man and another reason thp is awesome. Please put my name in.

Very cool, throw my name in please. Thanks.

Great gesture. Been looking at getting one myself so throw my name in the hat please.

That is a Fantastic thing to do, what a great site! Thanks

Great gesture for sure, Rob is an outstanding guy I cannot wait to meet him. I would like to throw my name in, that would make a great starter for man cave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just talking to my buddy about needing one of these! Id love to win it! Awesome gesture.

Very nice of you...I'll put my name in the hat

Awesome gesture. This is why I love this forum. Throw my name in the hat as well.

Please throw my name into the hat, I like to collect logo golf balls from each course I play.

Awesome Gesture! Throw me in the mix please.

Awesome gesture. I have several logo balls that need a home. Add me in.

What a great gesture. I'd like to put my name in the hat.

I know somebody who will love this as he collects balls as mementos from different courses. Putting my name in the hat in the hopes I can win it for him.

Great gesture, I would like to throw my name in for this. Thank you

This is awesome! I'll put my name in the hat as well, as I just started my logo ball collection.

Back