FREE!!! XXL Puma Polos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner

MVP
Reaction score
Handicap
9.0 USGA
Hey guys, I have lost about 20 lbs over the last few months and with more weight to lose I have a few shirts that I would like to pass on to those who can use them. I only be offering these if you are an Albatross Club member, and they are 100% FREE including shipping. All 3 shirts have probably been worn 4-5 times combined so they are in like new condition. To claim your shirt just be the first to reply to this thread and let me know which shirt you would like. I will then get your shipping info via PM. Limit 1 per person please.
#1!
d6fe379171650ed3c109a77e4e201ccd.jpg
db4efd3ed36eb078b732ac72525ea67a.jpg
32892c68f4585c2a152b83c81e6a1489.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ill take them off your hands!

Very nice of you,I hope they find a good home .

Congrats Gunner. Tremendous gesture.

Not in for a polo, just wanted to say you're awesome for doing this and congrats on the weight loss!

Wow, that's awesome man. I'm in for one if you have any left. Very generous!!! Thanks! I like the one on bottom with the most white on it.

Congrats on the weight loss also!

Nice gesture.

Wow, that's awesome man. I'm in for one if you have any left. Very generous!!! Thanks! I like the one on bottom with the most white on it.

That one might be yours. I am awaiting responses to confirm two other selections! I'll keep you posted.

I would like the blue/white...blue sleeves

7b482755b796873bdf66b96217d1f596.jpg

#2 would be you?

Ok added numbers to make it easier, so far 3 takers, waiting for LSMO to respond to my PM and then I'll narrow it down, so-ill hacker has dibs next then terrya22!

Ok LSMO takes #3, so-Ill takes #2, terrya22 you have #1 if you want it

Yes Sir....I'll take it................THANKS and congrats on the weight loss

Alrighty then, congrats guys! Enjoy 'em!! Shirts are spoken for, we can lock this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back