French fries, yes or no, study says...

Plinyyounger

Magistrate Ancient Rome
Reaction score
Handicap
fake peopl
I love French fries, don't eat them much, but still like em. Study says what we all pretty much knew, they can kill ya, lol.

Eating French Fries Is Linked to a Higher Risk of Death - TIME
https://apple.news/AKtW86G_MRMWexTZEQaPZ6Q

Any more I only eat 5-10 when I have them. Don't know why.

I love French fries. I had 3 refills at Red Robin this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like fries but is this actually a surprise to people?

I'll save you the time for reading any future study:

Study shows - everything you enjoy is killing you.

the time they take off my life is going to be less than the time i take to enjoy them

I'll save you the time for reading any future study:

Study shows - everything you enjoy is killing you.

I believe this song was playing during the press conference:

What can't kill you? I will continue to indulge in french fries and all the other stuff that can do me in.

I haven't had a french fry since I was 5. Looks like I'm living forever.

I love making them at home, just don't get to do it as often as I'd like. Fry em up in olive oil, lotsa salt....add feta cheese and oregano and make Greek fries.... now I'm hungry.

so if i don't eat french fries i'll have a lower risk of death, meaning there's a chance i'll become a highlander? got it.

in other news, people who eat kale have a 100% mortality rate. every one of them will die.

I love French fries and I like to try different variations of what different people like to put on them. Like poutine…or this:

I love making them at home, just don't get to do it as often as I'd like. Fry em up in olive oil, lotsa salt....add feta cheese and oregano and make Greek fries.... now I'm hungry.
Sounds good!

I love French fries and I like to try different variations of what different people like to put on them. Like poutine…or this:

Sounds good!

The key is to get everything in there on the fries when they're fresh out of the oil, and don't dry the fries so the salt pepper and oregano clings to the fries and the feta cheese just softens up but doesn't melt....mmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yum! That sounds good

Back