French Lick Resort

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Who has played it and which of the courses did you enjoy the most? These are two of the pics of the Dye, but the Ross course is fantastic as well.

petedye_pano_gen3.jpg

petedye_pano_gen8_0.jpg

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Gorgeous looking course! Where is it?

• Admin
I have been dying to get out to French Lick.

A friend of mine and I always talk about going out there and still have yet to get it done.

Home of the 2020 THP Championship!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Admin
Where the heck is Indiana?

I've played the Dye and it is very nice. Hilly almost to a fault but nice. They've played Champions & LPGA tourney's the last few years.

They just recently redone the Ross course and I haven't been able to play it yet but I've heard nothing but good about it.

Have had a few trips scheduled there but they always fall through.

The guys from PGA Tour Radio have held events there recently and they rave about it. Absolutely stunning looking courses. I would love to play there.

Let's get a group together and get it "Conquered"

Last edited:
Can't say I've ever thought about going to Indiana to golf but Um WOW that place looks sweet!

Middle of somewhere... Sort of but not really.
Pretty sure it's just OUTSIDE the middle of nowhere.

Screen-Shot-2019-09-16-at-11-43-39-AM.png

I haven't but those courses have been on my must play list!

Bucket List Course for me. Both the Dye and Ross courses.

I have family out in Indiana, could check a lot of boxes

That course looks gorgeous but super challenging with all those hills in the fairways

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oooh. Thanks for adding another bucket list course to my list. :D

Now I just need to come up with an excuse to make a work trip to Indy.

Those are freakin beautiful pictures! I'd be happy playing either one of them...

I’d love to go and play those. Not far from my house but they’re super Uber expensive. I’d say only rich go to pebble beach, French lick, whistling straights, the american club, bandon dunes, etc.

400 per 18 not including cart is too high. I’d say my absolute upper limit would be 200 for the courses listed above. Not in the dead of winter during a hail storm lol.

Bucket list stuff. I’d cost my entire bi weekly take home for 1 round plus a replay hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back