Fresh Prince of Bel Air Reboot

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

All the nopes in the universe!

Yep.. agreed. This should be a one time only thing.. like saved by the bell. It can’t be done again..
You’re saying that because you know it’s coming back....right? If you don’t, man have I got a surprise for you:oops:

Famous last words.....

What I mean is, the charm of something’s can’t be recreated. Sure you can start a new show with the same name. It will be a shell at best of the original. You can repackage, fill it will current pop culture, find new people but it won’t be the same..

Going to crash & burn & wont finish a single season.

It looks great. I was like WTF when i saw the thread and then watched the trailer. It looks entertaining. This could either do really well or extremely poor.

Well ****. I was excited whenI saw the trailer. I didn’t realize that was not real. Yea. The show will not be good.

The saved by the bell trailer looks terrible.

Is this for a movie or a reboot of the show? The trailer looked more like one for a movie. Whether we like it or not nostalgia sells

Is this for a movie or a reboot of the show? The trailer looked more like one for a movie. Whether we like it or not nostalgia sells
My understanding is that the trailer was just a project someone did that went viral. And some bigwigs decided to run with it. I assume it would be a tv show.

Will Smith is onboard as an executive producer so hopefully the show would retain its original identity.

Huh.... I can see the idea, but it won’t be for me.

Don’t ruin a classic wow. That guy is a horrible actor too

Back