Votes: 33 94.3%
  • Button

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

camden_kid

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Which do you prefer?

I haven't owned a button fly pair of pants.

uhhh zipper. It's all I've ever known lol

Who's got time for buttons when you really have to go? 😳

I'm also not a crazy person though - when we talk preference it's absolutely zipper. No question about it.

zipper only

I just opened up a new tab that has all of my little things on there and I kid you not here is the title that was staring me in the face:

1631910204249.png

Apparently neither is the answer - you just cut out that part of the pants and go on with your day.

I had some button fly pants a while ago.. but zipper all the way..

I have never owned Button up pants, only the Navy keeps that tradition with the enlisted dress uniform, I think. Modern times means modern things( zippers) so I don't know for sure. But I'm a zipper guy!

Zippers for the last several years.

The last time I wore 501's was in the 70's. When I was .mil the BDU's were buttons. It's easier to fix a loose/missing button downrange than a broken zipper and you definitely don't want to be "hanging out" when crossing wire or rappelling.

Zipper. Buttons are horrible for that use!

Is this a trick question?

I’m either or to be honest. My higher end jeans all come with buttons (so the jeans hold their shape better as it stretches). I’m happy to have both operating systems in my closet.

Wouldn't buttons be a little awkward if you ever want to go commando? 🤔

Years ago I bought a pair of Levi’s 501 jeans because I just had to have a pair of 501s. I thought I'd get used to the buttons. Well, I hated buttons. I think I wore them twice before donating them.

My favorite two pair of pants are button, so that is how I voted
The vast majority of my pants are zipper though

Zipper!

I had a pair of "high end" jeans several years ago that had button fly. Oh man, it always took so long to button them up one by one when I'm done at the urinal. Especially the bottom most was hard to do, and sometimes would struggle with it so much that the guy next to me in the bathroom would glance in my direction like what is this guy doing with his hands...:ROFLMAO:

Zipper. I have a pair of Puma shorts with a snap button and every damn time I wear them, I forget that and I’m like AHHH every time

Could be worse than buttons ….
Velcro , and commando … then oh no …. Stick where not want to go lol

Back