Friday/Monday Fall Outing Rounds Thread

Sweet, we'll keep in contact and if we get another person or two interested we'll get a tee and ask someone with the power to do so update the first post on this thread.

Maybe we can convince Spank to get there a bit early?

First post updated. Let me know what you guys figure out!

Thanks 9I, you can probably take the ? off since Hawk and I have determined that we are for sure going to play. I need to call and get a tee time but what we're going to do is hit the driving range say around 2pm then play 9 holes on the Haig at around 3. That will give us some golf and still get us done in time to meet up with everyone. Plus we thought it would be a good way to get a solid start on our weekend. Anyone can join! Spank, One-T...anyone?

Thanks 9I, you can probably take the ? off since Hawk and I have determined that we are for sure going to play. I need to call and get a tee time but what we're going to do is hit the driving range say around 2pm then play 9 holes on the Haig at around 3. That will give us some golf and still get us done in time to meet up with everyone. Plus we thought it would be a good way to get a solid start on our weekend. Anyone can join! Spank, One-T...anyone?

I volunteer to buy the first round of Miller Lites!

Done and done P4B! WR set up all the other tee times, so he can probably give you all the numbers and such to book your times.

9-iron,
Please add me to the Monday group. Thanks.

Gotcha in!

Tee time setup!

Friday at 3:00pm for 9 holes on the Squire. We first shot for the Haig but it was not available due to a tournament. So far Puttin4Bird and Hawk308 are playing. Others are encouraged to join us!

Thanks, P4B! The Squire will be a good test to warm us up for the Champion on Saturday :)

Tee time setup!

Friday at 3:00pm for 9 holes on the Squire. We first shot for the Haig but it was not available due to a tournament. So far Puttin4Bird and Hawk308 are playing. Others are encouraged to join us!

First post updated! Have fun guys!!

Juust wanted to bump this up in case we had new people joining the outing and wanted to play Friday or Monday

I'm gonna try to get there in time to play Friday evening. It's gonna be a long drive but I think I can swing it.

I can tell you now. I'll be there in plenty of time to play the evening round so go ahead and pencil me in.

You guys are real ambitious. I have a feeling some of you are going to need a wheelchair by the time Monday rolls around.

Remember...pace yourself! :D

Gotcha in as a maybe Degoins!! First post updated!!

Would love to have you, Deg!

Put me down for Friday morning!! I'll be getting to the resort either wed or thrs. and will be happy to play Friday morning!
Do I have to send them an email or call them to change Friday to include a round of golf?
Thanks.

Put me down for Friday morning!! I'll be getting to the resort either wed or thrs. and will be happy to play Friday morning!
Do I have to send them an email or call them to change Friday to include a round of golf?
Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure on that. I think you'd have to check with GG for that. I do now that the cost will be the same as what we pay for Saturday and Sunday. With the higher rate, the golf is included. I'll add you in to the list!!

WR, we do have room for one more right?? Danilo, send WR a PM. He set up the morning tee times.

PM sent to WR

With the departure of TC and SethO, we have a couple open spots for the early morning round on Monday. If anybody is interested, leave a post and I'll add you to the list!

We got another tee time for Friday morning (thanks WR!!) so we now have 9:00 and 9:08 on the Haig. First post updated!!

It is AWESOME that I didn't get paired with anyone here during the actual outing. I will now be playing 4 rounds of golf and quite possibly never repeating a partner. Thats 10+ different people I get to play with on some stellar courses! The only way this event could be any better is if it was already here!

Back