Friday/Monday Fall Outing Rounds Thread

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
The THP Fall FL Outing is September 17 to 19 and as a few people are arriving early and leaving late to take full advantage of all PGA National Resort has to offer (myself included) there has been talk of some THP members getting together for some bonus rounds of golf on Friday before the meet and greet and on Monday. That said, this will be the official thread for the bonus Friday and Monday rounds for the Fall Outing so that it does not get lost in the clutter of the main Fall Outing thread located here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?11337-It-s-Official-THP-Fall-Outing-Announcement

As the information for booking our rooms at PGA National will be available soon, I though it would be a good idea to gather all the names of those who are wanting to play the extra rounds on Friday and Monday so tee times can be coordinated if they choose with other THP members during the booking process of your rooms etc.

This is what we've got so far: UPDATED

Friday (Morning): (6) The Haig Course 9:00am and 9:08am
9-Iron Man
AdamsGirl
bama
White Rhino
RxGus
Danilo

Friday (Afternoon): (3??) The Squire Course 3:00pm 9 Holes
Puttin4Bird
hawk308
Degoins??

Monday: (6) The Squire Course 7:32am and 7:40am
MaryC
RxGus
bama
Yoccos1981
White Rhino
staticline

If you are interested in playing these days at all, leave a post below and your name will get added to the list for all to see. If you are bringing another person, whether it be a friend or significant other, make sure you indicate it so the count can be accurate so eventually foursomes can be determined.

Anybody else interested? Leave a post!!

Last edited:
Please everybody thinking of attending, understand that the Official THP Outing for Fall is Saturday and Sunday and there will be quite a few more players than listed below. We do not want newcomers to the site getting confused.

Please everybody thinking of attending, understand that the Official THP Outing for Fall is Saturday and Sunday and there will be quite a few more players than listed below. We do not want newcomers to the site getting confused.

JB's right, the main part of the Outing is Saturday and Sunday. The first post will be updated to show this. Thanks JB, sorry for the confusion!!

Makes sense :wink:

I agree...Count me in for a Monday round...Just got to be back to the airport by 5:30....

I agree...Count me in for a Monday round...Just got to be back to the airport by 5:30....

Got ya in bama, thanks!

Its good to have a thread like this, but please do keep in mind that the Friday and Monday round tee times cannot be booked this far in advance.

Its good to have a thread like this, but please do keep in mind that the Friday and Monday round tee times cannot be booked this far in advance.

Didn't realize that. I assumed it would be with the room booking. My mistake. I've never gone on a trip like this before so I am a bit unsure of the ins and outs of everything involved. I am learning though!!

That being said, we are still collecting names for the days so tee times can be booked when they need to be. So if anyone is interested, post it below, and you'll get added in. Cheers!

Hey! Ill be leaving Monday, with a flight at 6:20pm. Put me down for tentative Monday round. The only problem I see is if we can't get an early enough tee time once we are able to book. We wont be getting in until 2:20pm Friday.

We'll def. do a Monday. And there's a chance...a slight chance we'll do Friday, depending on when we want to fly in, I'm hoping for a Friday flight, but he may want a Thursday flight...but def. a Monday :) I'm so indecisive...actually, not me, the BF haa haa

I can't seem to update the first post. When I can or when a Mod can assist me, we'll get you guys on the list.

GC both you and the BF want on Monday?? Just so I know to take the ?? off your plus one. Thanks!

The Official THP Fall Outing Friday and Monday Rounds Thread

The Official THP Fall Outing Friday and Monday Rounds Thread

Yoccos1981 said:
Hey! Ill be leaving Monday, with a flight at 6:20pm. Put me down for tentative Monday round. The only problem I see is if we can't get an early enough tee time once we are able to book. We wont be getting in until 2:20pm Friday.

That's my plan too- I am not sure about the tee time though. If we book the resort this early do we have first dibs at tee times?

I can't seem to update the first post. When I can or when a Mod can assist me, we'll get you guys on the list.

GC both you and the BF want on Monday?? Just so I know to take the ?? off your plus one. Thanks!
Fixed. You can edit posts indefinitely now, after 10 minutes it will show an "edited by..." with the date/time of the last edit at the bottom of the post

Fixed. You can edit posts indefinitely now, after 10 minutes it will show an "edited by..." with the date/time of the last edit at the bottom of the post

Thanks so much Hacker!!

Yes, his ???s should be removed, so we'll def. be there (the both of us) on that Monday playing :)

Update: The BF and I will be leaving Sunday after golf, so you can remove the 2 of us for golfing on Monday. Sunday night after golf, we're heading our way to Miami for a few days, and then spend a few days with his family (I'll be golfing with my fellow THP'ers in the area :good:) and then going over to Tampa for a few days before flying home.

Update: The BF and I will be leaving Sunday after golf, so you can remove the 2 of us for golfing on Monday. Sunday night after golf, we're heading our way to Miami for a few days, and then spend a few days with his family (I'll be golfing with my fellow THP'ers in the area :good:) and then going over to Tampa for a few days before flying home.
Not headed over to Cape Coral to see the future in-laws?

That is going to be an expensive trip. haha.

Glad it got all worked out.

OK, I may need a potential roommate from the people that are staying longer. I know this is not the roommate thread, but I think this is the place to find one since we are like minded in our schedules

Not headed over to Cape Coral to see the future in-laws?

That's where you come in biggsy, hopefully while he spends time with his family, we can golf together or a few of us :wink:

That is going to be an expensive trip. haha.

Glad it got all worked out.

Its still in the working stages, we still need to figure out a def. plan. But we'll def. be there with everything Fri.-Sun :)

Back