Friday/Monday Fall Outing Rounds Thread

Update: The BF and I will be leaving Sunday after golf, so you can remove the 2 of us for golfing on Monday. Sunday night after golf, we're heading our way to Miami for a few days, and then spend a few days with his family (I'll be golfing with my fellow THP'ers in the area :good:) and then going over to Tampa for a few days before flying home.

Sounds like a fun trip GC!! Too bad bad you couldn't stay for Monday, but seems like you're going to get some golf in anyways!!

Add me to the friday round, in addition to the monday. :act-up:
I can't turn down a chance to play all 4 courses at the resort!

Sound logic. Gotcha in!!

I believe there are 5 courses at this resort Rx.....

If I remember right, one is 5 or 6 miles off site.

You're right, The Estate course is slightly off grounds. So technically there are 5 PGA National courses, but only 4 directly on site around the resort.

5 to 6 miles... well at least I will have hope if I slice one.. it might make it there

Just bumping this up in case anybody wants to take of advantage of an extra round of golf or two while down at PGA National! The description is in the first post. Give'r a read and if you are interested, make a post and I'll add you in! Let's fill up those tee times!!

You are going to have to take me off the Thursday list. Sorry guys, but I will be there Monday!

You are going to have to take me off the Thursday list. Sorry guys, but I will be there Monday!

Yeah, that's right. That's too bad Seth I was looking forward to meeting you there on that first tee!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's right. That's too bad Seth I was looking forward to meeting you there on that first tee!

Yeah, I was looking forward to that as well, but we will have plenty of golf during the weekend I can promise you that. The party won't really start till Friday night and the first night of the THP Open in my room. All the favorites are returning as well as some new faces! It is going to be a blast!

Count me in as one of those new faces!

I am still good for both Friday and Monday... might be sore as heck on the flight home Tuesday but who cares!!

I am still good for both Friday and Monday... might be sore as heck on the flight home Tuesday but who cares!!

That's good to hear WR, I like your attitude!!

yep, that's kind of my fault there setho! but at least now i get to golf on monday!

I probably shouldn't get ahead of myself, but if I end up coming with my friend, we're talking about coming in Wednesday and leaving Monday. We would play Thursday through Sunday, and possibly Monday if the departure is favorable. I should know within the next few weeks. Then we'll have to see if the count gets up to 50 before we could commit.

Kevin

I probably shouldn't get ahead of myself, but if I end up coming with my friend, we're talking about coming in Wednesday and leaving Monday. We would play Thursday through Sunday, and possibly Monday if the departure is favorable. I should know within the next few weeks. Then we'll have to see if the count gets up to 50 before we could commit.

Kevin

I normally bribe with cheese, but you are my cheese expert, perhaps something else...haha.

I normally bribe with cheese, but you are my cheese expert, perhaps something else...haha.

The outing itself is plenty enticing, I assure you. It's just tough when the Wife and I are in business together and things are slow. Hard to say, "Hey, honey, stay home and man the dead office while I go play some chamionship golf courses."

But a couple/three decent weeks should seal the deal. One thing's for sure, I'm not coming for two rounds. I'm hoping for four at least, maybe five or six.

Kevin

I hope most importantly your business thrives for the next few weeks to allow you the opportunity to take advantage of this opportunity with a comfortable mind. Then I hope to meet you in Florida and share some good golf with you.

The outing itself is plenty enticing, I assure you. It's just tough when the Wife and I are in business together and things are slow. Hard to say, "Hey, honey, stay home and man the dead office while I go play some chamionship golf courses."

But a couple/three decent weeks should seal the deal. One thing's for sure, I'm not coming for two rounds. I'm hoping for four at least, maybe five or six.

Kevin

i also hope that everything works out for you kevin. i know that you would be one hell of a fun guy to spend some time with....at least i think so based on your posts. plus, anyone who likes an ice cold high life is tops in my book.

Back