Friday/Monday Fall Outing Rounds Thread

I probably shouldn't get ahead of myself, but if I end up coming with my friend, we're talking about coming in Wednesday and leaving Monday. We would play Thursday through Sunday, and possibly Monday if the departure is favorable. I should know within the next few weeks. Then we'll have to see if the count gets up to 50 before we could commit.

Kevin

I sure you are able to make it Esox! I'm not sure if anybody else will playing on Thursday but they are I'll gladly start a list for them. Once you know about it drop a post here and I'll add you to the list!

I hope you guys get some good company Thrus, but you have me to thank for bringing TC on Monday! I really hope you get to come Esox.

Any thoughts as to which course which day or we can probably decide that when it gets closer

I'm sure a decision can be made later, but it wouldn't hurt to start throwing idea out there! We've got Champion on Saturday and the Palmer on Sunday. That leaves Haig, Squire, and Estate. Anybody got a preference?

You're going to hate me :) But put the BF and I down as a MAYBE for Friday and MAYBE for Monday. We're not sure if we'll be flying in on Thursday (then we'll play Friday) or flying in on Friday (then playing on Monday). :smile:

If we had to pick one I would suggest we forget about Estate since it is not on the grounds. I am not set in that thinking and of course I will go along with what the majority wish to do.

i'll play wherever. someone just organize it, and i'll show up and play...hehe

The Haig or Squire look sweet. I wouldn't want to do the Estates because its about 5 miles off the resort. Just my thoughts though. Not sure how I would work the travel to and from.

You're going to hate me :) But put the BF and I down as a MAYBE for Friday and MAYBE for Monday. We're not sure if we'll be flying in on Thursday (then we'll play Friday) or flying in on Friday (then playing on Monday). :smile:

C'mon GC we could never hate you!!! When will you know for sure?

No worries GC! Gotcha down as maybes. Hope you can make at least one of the days!

If we had to pick one I would suggest we forget about Estate since it is not on the grounds. I am not set in that thinking and of course I will go along with what the majority wish to do.

The Haig or Squire look sweet. I wouldn't want to do the Estates because its about 5 miles off the resort. Just my thoughts though. Not sure how I would work the travel to and from.

You guys are right, getting to the Estate Course will be a hassle. The Haig and Squire are awesome looking courses and I'm sure will be a blast to play! With the added bennefit of being on site.

Just bumping this forward as we've got a few more people signed up. If you're interested in playing on Friday or Monday leave a post and I'll add you in.

I can't wait :blob:

WR, you're excited?!? I couldn't tell. Haha. :D

Man, this is going to be one awesome time! We're almost at three months and counting!!

Haha! Nice!

Just bumping for updates....

I'm still excited too... I almost bought shoes just for the outing... Awesome Nike's that had the Ecco casual look.

I'm still excited too... I almost bought shoes just for the outing... Awesome Nike's that had the Ecco casual look.

And you didn't because......? :D

Lol... I was only supposed to come out of the store witha putter hahahah. Buuuuuuuuut Im bringing in my old shoes for a $20 credit. And since they are sale I think I can sneak them out!
And you didn't because......? :D

Those are most likely the Anthems. Featured in the Spring issue of the magazine.

Lol... I was only supposed to come out of the store witha putter hahahah. Buuuuuuuuut Im bringing in my old shoes for a $20 credit. And since they are sale I think I can sneak them out!

Good stuff! Nothing like bowing to peer pressure! Haha!

Those were the ones. Just double checked the Nike site. I want a nice new pair for the outing and the black pair was calling to me. They look exactly like one of my white pairs of casual kicks. I've had to really cut back on shoes in general and its been tough.
Those are most likely the Anthems. Featured in the Spring issue of the magazine.

Back