Friday/Monday Fall Outing Rounds Thread

Yep Friday at 3pm.

C'mon Gray and Bulldog, we NEED ya! Hawk and I are meeting at the driving range at 2 pm, anyone wanting to join us for 9 holes is welcome. If we get more than 4 total we'll get another tee, but we're at 3pm on the Squire.

just got to catch "the fast cab" & check in hope I can make it.

Kelly Bo and I will play with you guys...count us in. Maybe some of the morning group will join us too.

just got to catch "the fast cab" & check in hope I can make it.
What time do you land? My plane is scheduled to land at 1 and I'm making a b-line to the taxi company's stand by baggage and telling the dude to step on it!

Kelly Bo and I will play with you guys...count us in. Maybe some of the morning group will join us too.

Now we're getting somewhere! Great job Gray and Kelly, I'll contact PGA Nat'l and get you added to our tee time. I'll have em grab me one more tee right after 3pm so that we have room for other's as well.

How long does it take to get from the airport to the resort?

Yeah I was told 20 minutes or so, I will be pushing it to the limits to be at the range at 2pm but I plan on pulling in to PGA Nat'l completely prepared to head straight to the #1 tee if I had to!

Super excited to have a practice round before the big day! It will be so much fun! Thanks for asking us to join you. Are you guys going to hit from the red tees with me?

For our 2nd shot most holes, yes! I've seen those scores you're posting lately, we'll be putting you at the tips!

I might consider the senior tees but NEVER the tips! I would never reach the green. My scores are not great at all lately. Every time I take a lesson I get screwed up for a while until I work out the new technique. Right now I'm having a problem with the pulls off the tee because my last lesson involved my driver...I sure hope I can get that right before the Champion course!!!!!! I've shortened my back swing and it is helping a lot. Now if I can just get that turn right. :golf2: I plan to relax and have a blast no matter what the game offers me out there!

For our 2nd shot most holes, yes! I've seen those scores you're posting lately, we'll be putting you at the tips!

That is exactly right Kelly, relax and have a blast regardless. I'd like to play well but the enjoyment of my weekend will definitely not be hinging on how well I play. I think we'll all be so into having fun we'll just have fun and play golf, that's it!

I might consider the senior tees but NEVER the tips! I would never reach the green. My scores are not great at all lately. Every time I take a lesson I get screwed up for a while until I work out the new technique. Right now I'm having a problem with the pulls off the tee because my last lesson involved my driver...I sure hope I can get that right before the Champion course!!!!!! I've shortened my back swing and it is helping a lot. Now if I can just get that turn right. :golf2: I plan to relax and have a blast no matter what the game offers me out there!

You and will be in same boat or golf cart for much of this outing. My mystery slice re-appeared but I don't care as long as I'm out having fun!

I am going to pass on an afternoon 9. I feel like I'll get enough golfing with my 4 rounds and will probably need a nice nap anyways!

I will see you as soon as you get off the course though... Ibar awaits!

Glad to see you will be joining us KB and Gray! I'm going to treat Friday as a warm up round. Unless I play really good hehe.

Oh yeah, I can play a Monday round in the morning. Think it is too late to add me to the roster?

Glad to see you will be joining us KB and Gray! I'm going to treat Friday as a warm up round. Unless I play really good hehe.

Hawk it's going to be fun and gives us a chance to meet and play with two more fellow THP'ers! It will also be nice to get a feel for the greens down there and hone our putting skills or lack there of :D. Heck yourself, P4B, Kellybo and I will be old friends by the time we hit the social meet & greet Friday P.M.

Hawk it's going to be fun and gives us a chance to meet and play with two more fellow THP'ers! It will also be nice to get a feel for the greens down there and hone our putting skills or lack there of :D. Heck yourself, P4B, Kellybo and I will be old friends by the time we hit the social meet & greet Friday P.M.

The Squire is supposed to be one of the toughest courses there, but it is fairly short. Should be a good way to get started on the weekend. Gray, I freaking can't wait to see you guys at the airport. You going to be wearing your Elvis costume?

The Squire is supposed to be one of the toughest courses there, but it is fairly short. Should be a good way to get started on the weekend. Gray, I freaking can't wait to see you guys at the airport. You going to be wearing your Elvis costume?[/QUOTE]

Naw man, last time I did that I got mobbed! I had to run out though a private security exit to avoid all the adoring fans :cool:. "Thank ya very much"

Last time I heard Rickie Fowler will be arriving with KellyBo and I. He said he had to make sure my outfit er smurffit was matched up to his specs. :golf2:

I just updated our tee time to get us to 4 and the gal at the resort needed the names of those playing with me, I said sure, Gray Golf, KellyBo, and Hawk308. Nah, thankfully Facebook has everyone's real names!!

Seth, glad you're joining us on Monday. Can't wait to meet ya!

What time do you land? My plane is scheduled to land at 1 and I'm making a b-line to the taxi company's stand by baggage and telling the dude to step on it!

lil before 2

Back