Fried Chicken Firelogs

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Have your house smell like KFC.

83D60618-5ABE-4E71-B9DE-4AED38A2145C.jpeg

Just when you think you've seen it all before...

Oh that wouldn't be good for me. I'm already trying not to eat everything I see.

Haha. I will leave the KFC smell in KFC. Do like it but only when I am there. Not really something I want to bring home with me.

Oh that wouldn't be good for me. I'm already trying not to eat everything I see.
Seriously! If I smelled these I would be then driving to KFC in short order. Could be the best form of marketing for them.

that is the most murica thing i’ve seen in awhile

Chicken, Pass, BACON, now we are talking. ;)

My wife would be an owner if they came with fresh baked bread smell.

if it was socially acceptable to wear KFC deodorant (odorant?), I would

These sold out so fast last year, and I forgot to check if my one by work had any left.. maybe I'll go out tomorrow and report back

Its an interesting idea but if you want your house to sell like KFC, why not just buy some KFC? Why do you need a fried chicken fire log? I dont get it.

don't get it.jpg

That is too funny....I think after smelling for a night you would lose your desire for KFC for awhile. Have never seen these up north and have no desire to ever buy one.

I used to walk pass a KFC a couple of times a week. The smell was not enticing to me. I'll pass.

Strange ,but I dig the smell

My wife would be an owner if they came with fresh baked bread smell.
Oh for sure. I only let my house have candles if they smell like baked goods so I’d be all for that

3QeZ.gif

I’d appreciate it if someone else had that going in their house just to check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back