FS: (2) MD3 MILLED S Grind Wedge Sets(3 wedges/set)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLDPRO46

Head Golf Professional
Reaction score
I have 2 sets of MD3 S Grind wedge sets up for sale. Both sets are comprised of: 48/8, 56/10 and 60/9. All have the Golf Pride Z Grips that are in excellent condition.

The set shown comes with DG Tour Issue X100 shafts. The other set is exactly the same, but comes with KBS Tour 120S shafts.
Price does include shipping in US. Canada would be actual shipping rate and adjusted accordingly.

Your choice........$200/ Set OBO

I also have a Srixon U65 2 18* that is in excellent condition, shafted with DG Tour Issue X100 and GP Z Grip......$100

Last Bump before the bay. All offers considered. PM please.

67Fz7W1.jpg
Zan3QoC.jpg
6oKAbVX.jpg
7VFsaW7.jpg
XRkE7Km.jpg

Last edited:
If you have any interest in selling just the head of the 18* U65 please shoot me a pm.
Thanks

Also your pics are not showing. Message comes up saying “invalid attachment”.

If you have any interest in selling just the head of the 18* U65 please shoot me a pm.
Thanks

Also your pics are not showing. Message comes up saying “invalid attachment”.

This is an ongoing problem I have when trying to post pics and it appears that no one can resolve this issue.

Thanks for the interest, but I would like to sell the full club.

Try using a hosting site like Imgur.com

i have 2 sets of md3 s grind wedge sets up for sale. Both sets are comprised of: 48/8, 56/10 and 60/9. All have the golf pride z grips that are in excellent condition.

The set shown comes with dg tour issue x100 shafts. The other set is exactly the same, but comes with kbs tour 120s shafts.
Price does include shipping in us. Canada would be actual shipping rate and adjusted accordingly.

Your choice........$200/ set obo

i also have a srixon u65 2 18* that is in excellent condition, shafted with dg tour issue x100 and gp z grip......$100

last bump before the bay. All offers considered. Pm please.

67fz7w1.jpg
zan3qoc.jpg
6okabvx.jpg
7vfsaw7.jpg
xrke7km.jpg

last bump before the bay

LOCK IT DOWN MODS!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back