FS: 2009 Cleveland Launcher 3W and Nike SQ2 5W

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Up for sale are two great fairway woods. Both have the stock stiff shaft. The 2009 Cleveland Launcher is a great club, very forgiving and easy to hit. Asking prince is $90 shipped for this club. It is in very good condition, has not been hit many times. I switched to a 17 degree version of this club.

100_2346.jpg

100_2345.jpg

100_2343.jpg

Last edited:
  • Staff
bump...looking for any offers

• Staff
I am heading on vacation at the end of the week. If I get any offers after Friday morning I may not be able to ship until I get back the following week. PM me with ANY and ALL offers.

• Staff
I will be able to ship today/tomorrow morning. I am leaving for vacation early Saturday morning. I will listen to all offers, I'm pretty reasonable, just looking to off these clubs.

• Staff
back from vacation...still looking to unload these. Prices are not firm...PM if interested.

• Staff
OBO for the Launcher? Anybody?

Last edited:
  • Staff
found this still in the marketplace, anyone want a 3w with little to no wear and tear on it?

D'oh! Not that I "need" a 3-wood, but after reading some online reviews, I'm intrigued. What is the loft on this one? Do you have a head cover for it? Thanks.

• Staff
15 degrees and yes

Getting a new iron set, which will mean I am getting rid of my woods (they were the ones that came with the set) and I would like to have one in the bag....how much would u sell it for. At this time I am Just wondering.....

Getting a new iron set, which will mean I am getting rid of my woods (they were the ones that came with the set) and I would like to have one in the bag....how much would u sell it for. At this time I am Just wondering.....

PM sent

Hmm. Sounds like you are getting plenty of offers now. I wouldn't be able to buy it immediately anyway, but if you still have it in about a month, let me know, I may be interested.

still looking for any offer out there

I'm a no go on the 3 wood. sorry DDEC good luck with selling it

Club is sold, please lock her up

Last edited:
Back