FS: 716 CB Steelfiber, Kuchar, Ketsch CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Price drops!

Whats up Hackers! Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!

All prices include shipping and are OBO! Please add $5 if you are West of the Mississippi. Everything will be shipped via Fedex.

1) Titleist 716 CB irons. 4-P. Areotech Steelfiber i110 Stiff flex shafts were installed by Golfsmith. Grips are NDMC and are in good shape. 5 iron plays 38.5" with the grip installed. As far as I know they lofts and lies are standard.
*iron shafts were pulled from my last set of irons as I was sure I would love these...not so much. Golfsmith said there were no problems when pulling and installing. Just want everyone to be aware the shafts were not brand new when installed.

Price is $815

2) Ping Ketsch, counterbalance, adjustable 34-38" I believe. These are the old grooves that everyone seems to love so much. The putter is just too heavy for my liking. Overall it is in very very good shape. You can see from the pictures some paint wear on the grooves from hitting putts. Comes with stock headcover and tool.

Traded

3) Bettinardi Kuchar 1 Arm Lock. 42" with a superstroke belly grip installed. This is also in great condition with slight scratching on the sole. Comes with original headcover in great condition as well.

Price is $old

4) Ping G30 LS 9* driver head. I will include 2 adapters. Pictures show the condition, which is wonderful! Face is also in great condition with very few marks. Comes with original headcover. Will Include a second adapter.

Price is $old

THANKS ALL AND REMEMBER TO MAKE OFFERS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back