FS: 8 KBS Tour Black Nickel Shafts - Stiff Flex 4-GW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooner21

I miss football
Reaction score
Handicap
I have an extra set of these that I ordered and can't decide what heads I want to put in them, so instead of just gathering dust I'm going to sell them. The plastic bag they're in hasn't even been opened yet. The size is .355 and the specs are all listed on the order sheet shown. Looking for $115 shipped.

IMG_0218_zps5847d536.jpg

IMG_0223_zpsf37d9d22.jpg

IMG_0222_zpsc3c2f707.jpg

IMG_0220_zps2ee4c720.jpg

IMG_0224_zpsf0b246d6.jpg

Last edited:
Crap, almost PM' d you into I saw the size. GLWS

LtEvO TaPpEd

dumb question and I should probably know this. But are they std length?

Std for uncut

LtEvO TaPpEd

Could I jam thes in my VRs forged requiring .355?

LtEvO TaPpEd

Could I jam thes in my VRs forged requiring .355?

LtEvO TaPpEd

You could always drill out your VRS Forged to make it fit. Although I find that difficult.

Ya, what I tought...rats. ignore pm sooner

LtEvO TaPpEd

dumb question and I should probably know this. But are they std length?
They are standard length for KBS shafts.

I may have made a mistake in the original posting with the size. Originally I ordered them for heads that were .370 and assumed they were .370, but just got off the phone with Adams and they confirmed these shafts were .355 used in the same heads when built in house. I'm waiting for KBS to open to talk to somebody there for confirmation that they're .355 since I'm not seeing the Black Nickel color in any other size except .355 and it doesn't say on the order sheet.

How much do the shafts weigh?

I'd love to have these... Are you interested in any trades?

Pm sent!

Cookie's correct, they are 120 grams and I talked to someboby at KBS and was told this color is only available in .355 so that's cleared up as well. I've replied to the first PM about them and will reply to others if the original contact doesn't want them.

Drop to $115 shipped.

This can be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back