FS: Adams "Tour Issue" Hybrid and some nice XL Shirts

mastapp

Reaction score
Handicap
Selling the last of the golf shirts that outgrew me. All are short sleeve and Extra Large in size. Two Nike Fit Dry (one Pink, one Purple with Blue Stripes), One Walter Hagen (Bold Blue) and one Greg Norman Play Dry (Black). I would like to sell these all in one lot and will give a big price break if I can. I’m asking $14 per shirt individually and ship USPS First Class or Parcel Post. If you buy the entire lot for I’ll offer a huge price drop to $38 and will ship Priority Mail. Please see the pics below.

IMAG0799.jpg

IMAG0806.jpg

IMAG0807.jpg

IMAG0805.jpg

IMAG0800.jpg

IMAG0803.jpg

IMAG0802.jpg

IMAG0801.jpg

Also selling an Adams PNT2 Hybrid. One of the harder to find 16*. Plays at exactly 42” in length. Has a Project X “X-HC1” 95g Graphite Tip Stiff Shaft in 6.5 (Stiff+) Flex. Comes with a Rocket Tour headcover. Face in good condition, a couple of spots on the trailing edge and one on the toe that the previous owner appears to have sharpied in. Not noticeable at address, but wanted to put it out there in the interest of full disclosure. See pics. Asking $59 on this one, shipped USPS Priority to the Continental US.

IMAG0811.jpg

IMAG0815.jpg

IMAG0817.jpg

IMAG0818.jpg

Cash preferred, but would entertain trades for a Ping G10 4 Wood, Nike Method 003 Putter, Yellow Bridgestone B330-RX or Srixon Z-Star balls or a 48* or 54* Cleveland CG12 or newer wedge in VERY GOOD condition.

Recap:

XL Shirts $14 each ($38 for all 4)
Adams PNT2 Hybrid with Project X 6.5 Shaft and Rocket Tour Headcover for $59

Last edited:
big price drops

Back