FS: Bonobos Navy Blue Lightweight Pants - 34x30 - $30

BigDill

2023 Morgan Cup - Team Hackers - Cobra Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I purchased these pants along with a few other things a month or so ago during the half off sale. Unfortunately, I underestimated my current girth and these are a bit too snug. I ordered a 35 as a replacement, so these need to find a new home. These are the lightweight pants (described as "cool, crisp, and breathable with a water repellent finish) and are really awesome and very high quality.

I am asking $30 for them shipped to you. Help me find these pants a new home.

Pants 3.jpgPants 2.jpgPants 1.jpg

I ordered a pair then too. Don't feel too bad, I've found Bonobos golf pants seem to run an inch smaller than their standard chinos.

I ordered a pair then too. Don't feel too bad, I've found Bonobos golf pants seem to run an inch smaller than their standard chinos.

Thanks for the kind words haha. Some of the 34s fit perfect, others did not. But the material is awesome right? These may be the nicest paints I have worn, golf or not.

Thanks for the kind words haha. Some of the 34s fit perfect, others did not. But the material is awesome right? These may be the nicest paints I have worn, golf or not.

It's fantastic! I'd take them off your hands, but I need the 35s too!

Price drop bump to $25. Come on people, this is a great price to get into my pants.....wait.......that doesn't sound right......

Please lock this up, my pants have found a new home. Thanks.

Dang I'm too late!

Back