FS: Callaway Rogue 3 wood w/ Synergy 60 R Flex

OLDPRO46

Head Golf Professional
Reaction score
As the title states. I am selling my Rogue 3 wood, because we just don't see eye to eye and it's been sitting in my living room too long.

The club is in better than excellent condition and has seen very little play. Head cover is included and price includes USPS Priority and P/Pal fees. Selling Total Shipped to lower 48 for $155 OBO. Will do Canada with shipping cost adjustment.

See Pics. and judge for yourself and Thanks for looking.

NOTE: It will go to ebay after a week, so PM me if interested. First to pay gets it.

Thanks!
Alex
View attachment 36626View attachment 36624View attachment 36625View attachment 36623View attachment 36627

Last edited:
As the title states. I am selling my Rogue 3 wood, because we just don't see eye to eye and it's been sitting in my living room too long.

The club is in better than excellent condition and has seen very little play. Head cover is included and price includes USPS Priority and P/Pal fees. Selling Total Shipped to lower 48 for $155 OBO. Will do Canada with shipping cost adjustment.

See Pics. and judge for yourself and Thanks for looking.

NOTE: It will go to ebay after a week, so PM me if interested. First to pay gets it.

Thanks!
Alex
View attachment 36626View attachment 36624View attachment 36625View attachment 36623View attachment 36627

Please Bump! I forgot to add OBO with the asking price.

Back