FS-Cameron Laguna 2.5, ProPlatinum, Nice stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannKrafted

Reaction score
Handicap
I took this Laguna 2.5 in Pro Platinum finish in for some money owed to me and need to get the cash out of it. Another putter on the wall is the last thing I need. It is in great shape, some wierd smudges, on it, but nothing damaging. Almost zero bag dings, just a couple very, very small signs. I tried to get very close up pics, so let me know if there are questions.
The grip is one of the late model, red, Titleist Cord models, in great shape. The putter measures 34 1/2" by my standards, so it has either been shortened or lengthened. I have no history on this one, so do not buy it thinking it is 100% stock, please.
The original shaft band is intact, as well. It will come with a Studio Design cover, as that is how it came to me.
She is a beauty, I promise.
BTW, if you are wondering, this is NOT a refinished putter. Every now and then one comes into my hands that is too darned pretty for me to think about working on, as far as finishes go. This is one of those putters.
Looking to move it at $175, paypal'd and shipped. You would have some trouble finding a nicer head that this one.

101_2164.jpg

101_2157.jpg

101_2158.jpg

101_2159.jpg

101_2161.jpg

101_2162.jpg

101_2163.jpg

Thanks for looking,
LaMont in AZ

Do you have 2 putters for sale or is it a duplicate thread?

Can you bend it 180*? :good:

Price drop to $150, shipped.
Thanks,
LaMont in AZ

If I liked the Laguna/Zing style, I would be all over that.

I hope someone likes it, LOL.
Thanks for that note, though. It needs a new home, bad.
LaMont in AZ

This one is Gone, Baby Gone.
Thanks guys and gals,
LaMont in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back