FS: Cleveland 588 CB irons Steel Stiff RH 3-pw -- tested by BIG TIME NATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WardF

#TeamDOTCOM Member
Reaction score
Handicap
Selling a set of used irons for a great deal. These irons are the Forged 588 CB irons that I picked up used a couple of months ago to try out. They are well used (as pics show) and thus the great price. They have DG s300 shafts and standard length --I think Lie is all standard too, but as I got them used I am not certain--the great thing about forged irons is that any club maker can easily adjust loft and lie for you if you do not play standard. I put new Golf Pride grips on there when I got them (installed with air if you want to remove)

I tested these for about 2 rounds and some range time and then let Nate test them out--so you can say you have irons that were swung by "Big Time" himself! I picked them up a couple of months ago for about 350 plus shipping, but I need to move them out to a lucky THP'er that will use them rather than them gather dust in my garage!

Price $260 shipped!--no trade interest at this time. Paypal US only

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
I think I missed an extra 20 bucks of value by not having Nate use them in a vine....

Great chance at some forged irons for a good price!

Post holiday bump.... Might even consider a trade for a high end see more (milled non mallet)

Any interest before I send these to ebay?

Giving these one last shot for a THP'er at 245 shipped.

Ok chance for a Steal at 220 shipped--really don't wont to mess with ebay!

Please Close this one out guys--I'm taking it to ebay Monday so PM me if you want it before it goes up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back