FS:Cobra bio cell 5-PW silver reg flex steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicmaster6921

hacking away everyday.
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 21.4
Well I did it again. Got a little to drunk at the golf course and bought another set of clubs that I intended on using but now that I'm sober know I won't. So hey now there is another set up for sale. This is a cobra bio cell set. Silver head with reg flex steel shaft dynalights. 5-PW are included. I would like to get 260 CONUS shipped. Also have baffler 3h and 4h that could be included at an additional cost. If hybrids are wanted I would like 300 with one or 325 with both. The hybrids have 2 rounds on them so they have each been hit 3-4 times. No range times. Prices are pretty firm with very little wiggle room. I'm just trying to get most of my money back that I spent on the bio cells. Any other questions feel free to message me.

EDIT: also have a baffler gap wedge brand new in plastic I'd put in for 30 bucks.

price lowered to $260 shipped CONUS for the irons. Or 320 for the irons and hybrids!! These irons alone are going for $374 on cobras site.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bump it up. If hybrids are bought with the irons price is a bit negotiable

PM sent on the irons only.

Price lowered to 260 conus shipped

Bumping up for the day!!!

Bumping it up. $260 shipped for the irons. That's $114 less than what cobra wants for them right now!!! Some one pick these up before I end up using them!

Bumping it up. $260 shipped for the irons. That's $114 less than what cobra wants for them right now!!! And thats $240 less than retail!!!!! Some one pick these up before I end up using them! Still have the hybrids also would do $320 for irons and hybrids shipped!!! CONUS

Bumping up! Some one grab these before I end up putting them on the bay.

$300 shipped for the bio cell irons and the baffler hybrids!!!! Some one grab these so they don't keep sitting in my basement.

Sold please lock it up!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back