FS: Cobra Fly Z+, VLCT X-Stiff, Fuji TS 6.2 X-Stiff, 17g and 15g weights

pollock21

Reaction score
Handicap
I would prefer to sell as a package but I'm listing the driver with stock shaft and the Fuji separate. The driver is in pretty good shape. 2-3 thorough range workouts and around 5 rounds on it. Unfortunately, one of those range rounds I had some sweaty hands and had the driver leaning up against my stomach when I reached over to my bag to grab my towel, the club slipped and fell to the side of the mat landing on the concrete. There's a scuff on the heel below the hosel, and another couple of scuffs toward the back of the club around where the paint meets the bottom. Nothing can be seen from address. I don't think it looks too bad, but what I think will likely be different than what someone else may feel. I've done my best to capture the scuffs from as many angles as I could. Purely cosmetic issues and the driver looks spotless from address.

All prices are palpal'd to your door, lower 48 states only.

1. Driver includes the stock Matrix VLCT X-Stiff shaft, Cobra tool, head cover, 15g weight, & 17g weight. Shaft grip to tip is a tad over 43.5" and plays around 45" installed. Asking $275.00 but taking reasonable offers!

2. Fujikura Motore Speeder 6.2 Tour Spec X-stiff with my fly 8 adapter. I believe this is a stamped with standard bio cell markings but the adapters are all the same, only difference is the markings. There are plenty of conversions charts out there to assist, but the easiest is the line it up with the stock adapter. I believe this one reads 0.5 degrees higher than it will play in the fly z+. Grip to tip is 42.5" and plays at 44" installed. I really liked this setup at 44". Asking $100 shipped for this shaft.

First to send funds gets the equipment.

Ship me offers! Would love to move this to someone that can use it!

Attachments

• image12.jpg
    image12.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image11.jpg
    image11.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image10.jpg
    image10.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image9.jpg
    image9.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image8.JPG
    image8.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image7.JPG
    image7.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
Guys, I'm gonna post to ebay soon so send me some reasonable offers. Would love to get this gone soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Any trade request?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back