FS: Custom Built set of Mizuno MP54's w/ JDM Shimada Shafts and Tour Issue Z Cords

JimmyG

Reaction score
Handicap
Had these built, but after my handicap getting back to what it was 2 years ago and after back to back 69's now and my home course. I'm just sticking to my current gamers.

The newly released Mizuno MP54 irons.

Consists of 4-Pw, Gap wedge. The gap wedge is a pitching wedge bent to 50*. Really neat club as the offset gets reduced when weakening the loft and soles are thin with great grinds so added bounce is not an issue. 50* loft is hand stamped on the head. Great way to deal with the stronger lofts and distances of the newest irons.

Shafts are JDM Shimada Tour lite stiff flex. Fantastic performing and feeling shafts. Not to mention quite expensive.

Grips are tour issue Golf Pride z cord grips in 58 R. Tour only option and feel better than the retail 60 r in my opinion which are too thin and firm.

Length is + 1/4" long

Lie is 1* up

Loft is standard

Condition is absolutely like new. 99.99% condition. A couple of the irons have been hit a couple of times with pro v1's.

Set was built by the Golf Mechanic.

A great set with huge money upgrades for the cost of a retail set in stores. I've got quite a bit more into these. Ouch!

$1,000 shipped

Back