FS - Evnroll ER8 Tour Mallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CC Stryder

Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Good afternoon everyone! I'm a long time lurker and purchaser of goods but a first time seller here. For reference, I also operate under the same name at GolfWRx with 87 positive transaction feedbacks and also cjd213 on Ebay. I have only 1 item for sale today listed below. I ship insured via USPS usually within 24 hours of funds. I have more pictures and will gladly answer any and all questions regarding this item.

Trade interests include wedge sets (MD4, RTX4, SM7, other?) in any configuration but 52/58 or 50, 54, 58/60 preferred. Putters of similar or value such as Toulon, Scotty Cameron, Bettinardi, etc. I can also add cash if needed.

Have a great weekend!

Evnroll ER8 Tour Mallet - $200 Now $185 Shipped

MyGolfSpy’s most wanted putter the last two years caused me to jump on the Evnroll band wagon and after a few rounds I do agree the technology seems to work. That said, I can’t seem to get comfortable with it. Plays to 33.5” measured straight down the shaft with a new Golf Pride SNSR 104. Comes with head cover and ball marker. Gamed but in great condition. I changed the paint fill to black to match the theme and have the alignment line be more prominent.

IMG_2379.jpgIMG_2380.jpgIMG_2381.jpgfullsizeoutput_3a.jpg

Last edited:
Mods, you may close this ad at your next opportunity. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back