FS/FT: Everything NEW in my bag (TaylorMade) + many others

idriveahonda

Tour bound
Reaction score
Handicap
+2.1
This was a tough decision for me, but it's something I have chosen to do and I am very happy with it. There are priorities I need to get straight, and saving money to make a purchase for my girlfriend, tops that list. Golf will always be there, and clubs can be replaced (most of the time).

Here we go.

TaylorMade TP MB Smoke irons (3-PW) - IRONS HAVE THREE ROUNDS ON THEM. 100% mint, iron covers on them AT ALL TIMES.
- Flighted Rifle 6.0 steel shafts
- Golf Pride Decade grips

***TaylorMade NO LONGER sells/makes/releases these irons. There are ZERO left at TaylorMade, and they will not be produced again.***

TaylorMade TP MB Smoke 54* and 60* wedges
- Rifle Project X 6.0 steel shafts
- Golf Pride Decade grips
- Have about six months of play on them, grooves are still mint
- 60* has the slightest bend in the shaft towards the hosel (happened this weekend in a golf tournament, removing a ball plugged in the face of the bunker).

TaylorMade 09 Rescue TP 19*
- Aldila Voodoo SVS8 graphite shaft
- Club has a SINGLE round on it, hit three times (no need for it)

Rossa Monza Spider
- 37'' (can be cut down to desired length before sale)
- Heaviest used club in the bag, will definitely get pics of this up.

Rossa Maranello Sport BELLY
- 43''
- Club is in good used shape, and comes with headcover

Odyssey Black Series #1
- 32''
- Used for two seasons, headcover always on
- Brand new Golf Pride putter grip

YES! Tracy II
- 31 3/4''
- Brand new SuperStroke grip
- Used for two seasons and is in good used shape as well

Also, if interested, I have the following for sale as well. This does not need sold, but figured I would field offers if interested.

NEW TaylorMade R9 TP 10.5* driver (used a single round)
- Fubuki 63g stiff graphite shaft
- Iomic sky blue grip

NEW IN PLASTIC Kia Ma blade headcover

Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless headcover (red), LIKE NEW

Scotty Cameron Studio headcover (yellow), LIKE NEW

Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum headcover (gray), LIKE NEW

Prices:
TaylorMade TP MB Smoke irons --- $750

TaylorMade TP MB Smoke Wedges --- $60 EACH

TayloMade 09 Rescue TP 19* --- $170

Rossa Monza Spider --- $80

Odyssey Black Series #1 --- $100

YES! Tracy II --- $75

R9 TP --- $375

Kia Ma headcover --- $25

Cameron headcovers --- $25 each

These prices DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.

I will take trades on the following (not limited to):
- Other TaylorMade/Nike/Titleist irons
- Scotty Cameron and ANY other putters (belly preferred)
- Vokey/Cleveland wedges
- Titleist/Ping drivers (NEW MODELS ONLY)

Thanks. All OFFERS MUST BE MADE THROUGH PM ONLY. Pictures can be sent to emails.

All clubs come with their respective headcovers, if the price above is paid, or negotiated into the deal. Driver/hybrid will come with the wrenches.

When I say the irons are used for three (3) rounds, I am serious. You all know from pictures I just got these. Driver has a SINGLE round on it, the same for the Rescue.

Thank you, I look forward to passing these gems onto some of the great members of the site. I will be using some of the backups I have for gamers, but in order to make one of the best decisions of my life, these will go. :banana:

Levi
Pm for contact info.

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

More pictures of individual products can be taken for interested parties. Please let me know what you would like pics of, and from what angles, so they will be of use.

Last edited:
We have approved this thread, but the rest of the pictures must be posted asap or the post will be taken down. Every single item must be photographed and every single item must have a price next to it according to marketplace rules.

We have these rules in place to protect both the buyers and sellers. Please post the rest of the pictures such as driver pictures, SC headcover pics, etc...

Also ALL ITEMS must have prices next to them. Not Make Offer, but actual prices. We do this to make it easy for buyers and all the rules are listed in the marketplace.

We have approved this thread, but the rest of the pictures must be posted asap or the post will be taken down. Every single item must be photographed and every single item must have a price next to it according to marketplace rules.

We have these rules in place to protect both the buyers and sellers. Please post the rest of the pictures such as driver pictures, SC headcover pics, etc...

Also ALL ITEMS must have prices next to them. Not Make Offer, but actual prices. We do this to make it easy for buyers and all the rules are listed in the marketplace.

Went ahead and made the prices in RED, so they can easily be distinguished. Cleaning the clubs now to have pics up tomorrow for you JB.

I actually DO NOT have the respective headcover for the Odyssey Black Series #1. I can find a replacement Odyssey (not Black Series) for transit without trouble.

Thank you sir.

I have sent you a PM

Pic of the YES! and Black Series!

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

Wedges!

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

Figured I'd get a couple other pics up while I'm getting some of the Scotty Cameron headcovers, and some of the other stuff!

for up close pics, use the macro function on the cam.
real nice putters.

Thank you, I will remember that for next time.

Lots of interest on other forums.

Will be interested in trades + cash.

that YES! putter is SOOO tempting

that YES! putter is SOOO tempting

Please feel free to take it off my hands.

I'm putting the money to good use. Putter is in very good shape, rolls like a charm.

Let me know if interested, I will put a standard grip on it for you.

what is the standard grip?

what is the standard grip?

It has a Super Stroke grip on it right now. I will put a standard grip on it, either a Golf Pride/Lamkin/etc.

the irons have 3 rounds on them, but the plastic is on them?

They are out of the wrapper, with absolutely no marks on them anywhere. I use iron covers specifically made for the irons, and they are always on them.

Are the shoes and balls for sale?

Back