FS/FT: Fujikura Speeder 757 Tour Spec(Tour Issue) X Flex Driver shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoot

Reaction score
Handicap
This is one of the best shafts ever made, since it is being produced again, that should tell you something, this thing hits low launch, low spin BOMBS it is just too stiff for me. I would love to trade for a stiff Motore Speeder, or something along those lines. If not, Let's go $110.00, they are selling for $175.00 on it. It has hit 10 balls, measures 44.5" and has a New Dri Tac Oversize grip. I can take and send more pics if you need them.

E60DB55A-7D63-44C9-96E3-173593AFB864-1656-0000005A32B64FF2.jpg

Last edited:
what year model is this?

Is it tipped for any particular driver?

It's brand new, I got it uncut. It is not tipped, it is in a Taylormade Superfast 2.0. It will have only been pulled 1 time when I remove it from my driver under low heat.

This shaft is insane. I'll vouch for it being one of the best ever. I loved it. Just wasn't a good fit though. OJ, they were made in the mid 2000s and came stock on the Callaway FT-i. Had a pretty high price tag purchased aftermarket.

This shaft is insane. I'll vouch for it being one of the best ever. I loved it. Just wasn't a good fit though. OJ, they were made in the mid 2000s and came stock on the Callaway FT-i. Had a pretty high price tag purchased aftermarket.

Due to its unparalleled success(#1 shaft on tour from 2000 to 2010) they are reissuing these. I've got $175.00 in it and I've seen them for $249.99. I wish I could hit it.

Last edited:
Hmmm pondering on wether to pull the shaft out of dads FTi and sell it for big bucks

Just tappin away

Nobody? Would really like to trade for a stiff not made for shaft. Price drop to $90.00

Last edited:
Come on guys, I know someone here needs a great shaft. Open to offers.

I'll take it off your hands for $90. PM me and we'll set it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back