FS/FT: G30 LS, Z745 Driver, Cleveland Wedges, XR Pro Driver, Scor Wedges, Fuel

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys!

All prices are OBO and include Fedex 2-day/Overnight shipping

1) Ping G30 LS driver head. (Do not have a picture right now but I will take one first thing this evening or this afternoon if I can sneak out of the office. Mods if this is a problem I will delete this item from the post for now)
  • 10.5* loft in excellent condition
  • Want to trade for a G30 LS in 9*

2) Srixon Z745 Driver. Head only in very very good condition.
  • 9.5* loft. Includes adapter (please not the adapter is scratched from the being pulled from a shaft. Still works perfectly!)
  • Small nick on the crown, as seen in the picture
  • Includes headcover, wrench, and extra weights
  • Price is $125

3) Callaway XR Pro Driver head. 9* loft. Near perfect condition. Used for about 10-12 rounds and just cannot beat out my Ping.
  • Price is $160 and includes headcover and wrench

4) Set of Cleveland wedges. All in fantastic condition! Only selling as a set for right now
  • CG15 - 52*, 2 dot bounce - Only used to chip in the basement.
  • CG15 - 56*, 2 dot bounce - Only used for basement chipping as well
  • RTX 588 2.0 - 60*, 2 dot bounce - Slightly more used but still in amazing condition
  • Price for the set is $115

5) Set of Scor wedges. All in great condition!
  • 47* - Genius 12 Firm + shaft
  • 53*, bent to 51* - Genius 12 Firm + shaft
  • 56* bent to 55* - Genius 12 Firm + shaft
  • 59* - standard wedge flex shaft
  • The 3 wedges with the Genius shafts play over standard while the 59* plays close to standard. I can get exact measurements if necessary.
  • Price is $155

6) Fujikura Fuel 60s Tour Spec driver shaft.
  • Includes a Callaway Optifit 2 adapter that is cosmetically damaged. The adapter became discolored when I pulled it from another shaft. The rings no longer stay on the adapter when the head is not installed. I called Callaway about this and they said it causes absolutely no problems when playing the driver. Simply have to be careful if you have this driver sitting around uninstalled as there is a chance the rings could fall off
  • Comes with a built up Lamkin iLine black grip
  • Tipped 1/2" to account for the adapter
  • Price is $110 alone or $240 with the Callaway XR Pro driver head.
Attached Thumbnails

Back