FS FT - Gortex Rain Suit 'Cobra Logo'

Par5zN2

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I had this rain suit made for me a few years back. I wore the pants more than the top but because of the gortex material there is very little color fading between the two, if any at all.

The good - It's Gortex material, it will keep you dry and unbelievably warm.
The bad - Some of the stitching at the bottom of both front pockets and come out; a simple fix that I never got around too.

The pants have an elastic waistband, as do the cuffs on the top. The top has both a zipper and button closure. The pants one rear pocket and the two pockets on the top are zippered.

I have to be honest, I love this rain suit! The only reason I'm selling is because my better half spent big buckage on a new FJ rainsuit for me, so the new one is what I have to wear.

It doesn't have a size label on it but I'm 6' and 210lbs and it fits me great. Of course it's a rain suit so it's probably bigger than large since it's designed to be worn over clothes.

Also important to mention, this is not a licensed product from Cobra, when I had it made I had them put the Cobra logo on it for me.

What I'm looking for in trade, some simple cool stuff; ball markers, divot tools, possibly head covers, putters (of course). Just let me know what you're thinking.

DSC_0004.JPGDSC_0005.JPGDSC_0006.JPGDSC_0007.JPG

Last edited:
Jim - your photos aren't showing up.

What size?

Jim - your photos aren't showing up.
That's weird, I can see them. I attached them the same way I always do...

What size?
I just edited it for size; it's safe to say large. The pants fit me great and the top may be 'a tad' big for me. If you're interested I will say that I'm sure it'll fit you.

Back