FS/FT: Modded Scotty Cameron Select Newport M1 (2016 Select Series), Black Polymer Fi

Precision Pro Golf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xstiffshafts

Machinehead
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm working on a polymer refinish for a member and figured I'd do two heads at a time, so I have a Newport M1 (single bend shafted mallet) up for sale. 35" length I have set of 10 and 20 g sole weights -each pictured in the finish (sandblasted) they are currently in, buyer picks weight set. Sole paintfill is left stock, the cherry dots have been re-filled in gloss black. Standard sized red matador installed, and I'll include a white pistolero with a circle t on the butt. It looks very good over the ball and is in really nice condition. I'd probably rate it 8/10 which is subjective, but here are the pics.

EDIT: original asking may have been a bit steep based on sold eBay listings. Asking 200 shipped

EDIT: Trade interests include non OTR Camerons + my cash/old gun blue Newport in fair condition, or great condition + my cash/older Bettinardi models, anything pre-2014/machine M1A/M2A/m10+cash from me, m20+cash from me/LaJosi+my cash/Byron Morgan + cash from me/manncrafted + cash from me/Any other boutique brands + any cash necessary to even scales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Xstiffshafts

Machinehead
Reaction score
Handicap
I rolled a few with this today, but the greens were BUMPy. :)

e1iterate

Team Hackers
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Pics of the face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhoefer99

#MerinoMarauder
Reaction score
Handicap
In that 3rd pic next to the alignment cross, is that a mark or just a glare? I don't really see it in the other pics

Xstiffshafts

Machinehead
Reaction score
Handicap
In that 3rd pic next to the alignment cross, is that a mark or just a glare? I don't really see it in the other pics
In like the top left corner of the cross? It's just a little bit of glare/reflection

Xstiffshafts

Machinehead
Reaction score
Handicap

Xstiffshafts

Machinehead
Reaction score
Handicap
Sold! Mods please lock. Thx