FS/FT: Two Drivers and One 3 Wood Available to You

Dirt_Guy

I dig holes.
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey-ish
Now that I have found a solid driver and 3 wood to keep in my bag it is time to get a few woods out of my way. Sorry if the pictures end up huge. All prices are shipped CONUS. I am willing to work with international shipments if interested. Transactions will be done through paypal. Feel free to ask me any questions.

I'm not looking for any specific trades because I feel my bag is pretty solid for the moment. Putters or misc. equipment might sway me so PM me if you're interested.

First up is my Nickent Evolver. The head is a 10.5* and is equipped with a UST Proforce V2 stiff shaft. It also has the CYG adapter so the face angle can be changed into 26 different positions. I purchased this at the beginning of the year and it became my daily driver. It will come with the stock headcover, wrench (with pouch), and an extra screw. SOLD

Next on the list is my Titleist 907 D1 driver. It has a 9.5* head and is matched with an Aldila VS Proto stiff shaft. It has a couple of sky marks on the crown from the person I bought it from (hopefully shows in one picture). I purchased this at the end of last season and had the shaft installed in the winter. I only put it through a handful of rounds. It will be sent with the stock headcover. It can be had for $90 shipped.

TitleistHeadandCover.jpg

TitleistShaft.jpg

TitleistAddress.jpg

TitleistFace.jpg

TitleistScars.jpg

The final item on my sale list is a Cleveland Launcher (2009 model) 3 wood. It is the high trajectory head at 17* (plays like a large 4 wood) and is mated with the stock Fujikura Fit-on Gold regular shaft. This was the easiest fairway wood I found to hit (until the SuperFast). The stock headcover will be included with the sale. SOLD

Thanks for checking me out. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Bueller... Bueller... (bump for the morning folks)

Ok, I'll give this a few more days then they're going to ebay. If you have any REASONABLE offers shoot me a PM.

The Evolver and Launcher have been sold. The 907 D1 is still up for grabs.

I forgot I still had this till I found my old thread. The driver is still for sale and I'll entertain offers.

I forgot I still had this till I found my old thread. The driver is still for sale and I'll entertain offers.

I will give you a date with SethO

I will give you a date with SethO

If MY travel expenses are covered I'd consider it. Hahaha

Edit: ^ in caps

Warmer weather would be great right now.

hahaha, good point

Back