Status
Not open for further replies.

J4U

IronMan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
EDIT: FIRST & FINAL Price drop

Good Saturday afternoon and here's to hoping some of you want some good deals on some golf tech. I won't go into much detail about the product since those that would be interested probably already know the skinny about these items. I will be leaving for D.C. early Tuesday morning and I say this for reference to shipping. If these are not snapped up by postal hours on Monday, shipping will not occur until I return...FYI.

The Game Golf system is a great piece of tech that can give you a lot of information simply by remembering to tag your shots. They have come a long way since the testing phase with their post editing process. So much potential with this piece of tech.

Game Golf System $80

This unit was used during the testing phase from the company and functions as new. The testing unit was manufactured before the friction nub was added to the belt clip. I had no issues with it staying on as long as I wore a belt. As you can see there are 4 tags missing (thank you TSA) but enough tags to complete a set of clubs. The wood's tags are scratched up a bit from rubbing on the bottom on the bag, but no issue with tags being received. The four missing tags (4I,6I,8I and square) could be obtained, just sayin. If you want more close up of the tags, just PM me.
20140607_120036%20(1).jpg
20140607_120048%20(1).jpg

Game Golf System: $180

This is the retail version of the product and has the added friction pad on the belt clip. This is a sealed NIB unit.
20140607_120100%20(1).jpg
20140607_120116%20(1).jpg

SC100: $180

This is truly a remarkable device and can be very accurate for most. I say most, because my iron ball flight does not register accurately. You see, I have an extremely high ball flight and it was consistent with the measurements, but 15-20 yards short. The driver was spot on since it is a lower flight. I was really hoping this would benefit me, but with not having an accurate carry...the laser is the best option for me.

This will be a great tool for the individual wanting a great deal on a practically new device. I have used it a handful of times and always had it inside the bag when not gently placed on the ground.

The remote still has the plastic covering the buttons, that is what you see pulling away on the bottom right hand corner.
20140607_115905%20(1).jpg

Last edited:
I'd love one of those GameGolf units, price is more then fair too. But I'm in Europe and none of the courses I play are created yet.. So eh.. *kick* for great deal!

Tech Bump

35K ft bumper

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

shame this is CONUS only but I can understand that , fantastic price for these , good luck with the sale , someone is going to get a bargain :act-up:

35K ft bump...headed home to ship somebody's new tech. Or am I?

How could you not! ?

swing your swing

Made it back from D.C. and want to move these before closing the thread on Monday.

All prices dropped $20 from original asking. Make it happen if you want some cool tech.

Had a couple PM's saying they couldn't see the new prices. My bad for trying to edit on my phone, changed the color to red instead of green and enlarged to show the "I gotta have these deals" prices.

2 days to go... bump. Think these are great prices

Pm sent on used game golf

Used Game Golf System sale pending. Will ship over seas but you pay for shipping less domestic average.

Please lock and close, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back