FS: Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound Grips

OK a quick question how many wraps of tape would you have to put on to make them mid sized?

Here's some info I just saw on Golf Pride's FAQ

One wrap will increase grip size by 1/64, two wraps 1/32, etc.
Midsize: 1/16 of an inch larger than Standard.

I don't know how easy it is to install them but I know it can be done. Cleveland did it to my clubs when I ordered my CG7's because they were out of mid-size grips.

How much of that budget is for golf stuff?

well, this is the first month on it...I was the one pushing for this budget so I need to follow it for at least the first month. hahaha

well, this is the first month on it...I was the one pushing for this budget so I need to follow it for at least the first month. hahaha

You should just take out a loan from her on next month. :wink:

3 wraps of masking tape plus double sided grip tape will give you about a midsize. Self installation is a snap with readily available stuff from your local hardware store!

Grips with cords require a lot more force to install with additional wraps than rubber only. Make sure you have a good clamp on the shaft. Be aware too that you can crush the shaft in the vice, graphite especially.

That being said it is an easy project.

3 wraps of masking tape plus double sided grip tape will give you about a midsize. Self installation is a snap with readily available stuff from your local hardware store!

Oh I am way to challenged to try it my self i just want to get all the info I need. Thanks dirt for you inmput on this I will probably be getting back to you .

I have to see how much I have after I buy books for this semester. If these are still available I will be back.

I've taken a trade for the red grips so they're no longer available. The green ones are still on the market.

Bump... Green grips are still available.

If you still have them next friday and I get my bonus from work. Ill take them

That'd be great!

Gips are sold. Thanks all. Please lock this one up.

Back