FS: Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound Grips

Dirt_Guy

I dig holes.
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey-ish
I have 2 sets of 13 Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound grips. One set of 13 is red and the other is green. How does $80 shipped CONUS per set of 13 sound? Sorry, I'm not looking to sell these individually.

PM me with any interest and/or questions. Thanks!

Edit: Paypal is preferred.

Black/Red

Black/Green
GripsGreen.jpg

Last edited:
dirt! i'm red/green color blind. these are effin' with me.

Hmmm.... I've been wanting the red ones for my VRs.....

dirt! i'm red/green color blind. these are effin' with me.

You're welcome... hahaha, you just made my day!

I am kind of digging the green (no pun intended)

I am kind of digging the green (no pun intended)

They are pretty sweet and I was going to put them on my spare set Nickent 4dx irons but I'm cleaning out the garage and it's all for sale.

they would look nice on those.....

They sure would. Gonna get it done before next season for sure. I'd take you up on this dirt but, it would be cheaper for me to just buy them and get them installed at the store. I don't have the facilities to do it myself.

They sure would. Gonna get it done before next season for sure. I'd take you up on this dirt but, it would be cheaper for me to just buy them and get them installed at the store. I don't have the facilities to do it myself.

you dont need facilities....very very simple process

you dont need facilities....very very simple process

I know it's not overly involved, but never having done it before I'm a little unsure of the process. I know I could look it up, but I'm a bit of a perfectionists, and want it done the right way. I guess I'm just too picky is all.

Depends on what your shop charges to put em on. Stores normally charge $8 each for these and I have em priced around $6. It doesn't take much space to do the project but I understand if you don't feel like tackling it yourself.

Depends on what your shop charges to put em on. Stores normally charge $8 each for these and I have em priced around $6. It doesn't take much space to do the project but I understand if you don't feel like tackling it yourself.

I'm not ruling it out for the future, but once I've seen it done, I'll probably be more comfortable with it, but until that happens, I'm going to have to pass. I'm sure you'll find a buyer for these real soon Dirt, good luck with the sale!

The red grips have been spoken for and are pending payment. The green grips are still available.

These are great grips at a great price. I am shocked these haven't been sold.

These grips also last a lot longer than most of the softer grips out there...don't miss out, grab these up.

I know it's not overly involved, but never having done it before I'm a little unsure of the process. I know I could look it up, but I'm a bit of a perfectionists, and want it done the right way. I guess I'm just too picky is all.

9-Iron that is exactly the reason I grip all of my clubs myself, little bit of a perfectionist and I know I will take my time and do it right.

Ok, the red grips are back on the market and available to the next potential buyer. The green grips are still available.

OK a quick question how many wraps of tape would you have to put on to make them mid sized?

OK wouldn't that much tape make it really hard to get them on? the reason I am asking is i love my mid size grips and want to keep that size but i am really eyeballing the red grips that dirt has up for sale.

OK wouldn't that much tape make it really hard to get them on? the reason I am asking is i love my mid size grips and want to keep that size but i am really eyeballing the red grips that dirt has up for sale.

to be honest I've never re gripped with more than 3 layers of tape on. I just used a little more solution and it wasn't a big deal.

I want the green ones really really badly, but my wife would kill me right now since we have started this budget thingy people talk about. UGH!

I want the green ones really really badly, but my wife would kill me right now since we have started this budget thingy people talk about. UGH!

How much of that budget is for golf stuff?

Back