FS: LH Callaway Apex Pro Irons 5-PW PXi 5.5 (+1/2 inch length, standard loft and lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandiegonative

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a set of Left Handed Callaway Apex Pro Irons (5-PW) for sale. They are in excellent conditions and have been well taken care of. I use iron covers (yeah I admit it) and clean them after every round and/or practice session. Definitely no bag chatter and the shafts are perfect. These irons have been used for less than a year, under 30 rounds and range sessions combined. I have been golfing sparingly since October of 2014 after being on the shelf due to a torn Achilles Tendon. My golf game needs more forgiving irons.
  • Length + 1/2 Inch
  • Standard Loft and Lie
  • Project PXi 5.5 Shafts
  • Lamkin UTx Midsized Ribbed Grips (4 months old)
Price:
$395 Or Best Reasonable Offer (OBRO)

Shipping:
Free ground shipping in the continental U.S. For my Canadian and European brothers, you'll have to pay for the shipping method of your choice. I'm negotiable, make me an offer and we might have a deal. If you have any questions/concerns or need more/better picture please PM.

More Information:
I'm willing to sell the shafts and heads separately if I have two interested parties.

Thanks for your time and consideration
friends.gif

Minh "SanDiegoNative" Nguyen

4_5-7.jpg

1_Shafts.jpg

2_Grips.jpg

Last edited:
Mods please close it up. SOLD and I'll be shipping as soon as some club modifications are made and another club arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back