FS: (LH) PING G20 Driver ; (LH) W/S Fybrid RS Hybrid ; (LH) W/S Fybrid RS 3wood

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Good morning THP'ers. Time to move some stuff as my Cleveland woods arrived far quicker than I ever imagined. My gain is your gain, or something like that.

Up first, a LH PING G20 Driver. This driver is 9.5* and comes with the stock shaft in STIFF flex. This driver has been used for a handful of rounds and no range sessions. I would easily rate this club a solid 9/10 in the condition department. It's flawless.

I am asking $200 shipped to your front door and will only accept Paypal as a form of payment.

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0298-1.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

Up next is a couple of WIlson Staff RS Fybrids. I have the 3wood (15*) and the Bridge club (19.5*). Both come equipped with the VTS shaft in STIFF flex. I would like to sell them as a pair but will sell them individually if I have to. I would be willing to sell them both for $130 shipped or individually at $70 each. Paypal as the only form of payment please.

3wood:

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0305-1.jpg

DSC_0306-1.jpg

19.5*

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0031-2.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited:
Oh you dirty dirty man. Just bought a Razr Hawk and now you post the G20. Great deal. I am sure you will have no problem selling any of these.

Clubs are in great shape. Good luck with the sale.

Oh you dirty dirty man. Just bought a Razr Hawk and now you post the G20. Great deal. I am sure you will have no problem selling any of these.

I sure hope so Dev!

I sure hope so Dev!

Its hard to sell LH equipment on THP as I am finding out with my wedge but even if you have to go the Ebay route, they will sell. They are too awesome not to.

Its hard to sell LH equipment on THP as I am finding out with my wedge but even if you have to go the Ebay route, they will sell. They are too awesome not to.

Thanks!

GLWS TC. I'd look at those hybrids if I could hit em. Wilson Staff makes some of thebest hybrids not named Mashie imo.

GLWS TC. I'd look at those hybrids if I could hit em. Wilson Staff makes some of thebest hybrids not named Mashie imo.

I'd cut you a wicked deal :)

shameless bump!

Anyone want to make an offer?

The driver interests me but I struggle getting a 9.5* up high enough at my wet course. And my wife would hit me with something.

Kevin

The driver interests me but I struggle getting a 9.5* up high enough at my wet course. And my wife would hit me with something.

Kevin

For you Esox, I reckon I'd make it interesting and sell it to you for $225 shipped :)

Marinate on that big fella. You wouldn't have any issues with the shaft that's in it w/ the 9.5* head.

For you Esox, I reckon I'd make it interesting and sell it to you for $225 shipped :)

Marinate on that big fella. You wouldn't have any issues with the shaft that's in it w/ the 9.5* head.

I dropped the idea and she frowned, but didn't say anything. That might be kind of promising. The shaft is a high launcher? What length is it? I'm going for Chinese and might be able to stop and look at these on the way home. I need to do that as I've never really looked at it. Don't wait on me, dude, but I'm pondering slightly.

You think I could hit farther than the R11? Maybe not Bubba farther, but 5-10 yards wouldn't hurt this old man.

Kevin

I dropped the idea and she frowned, but didn't say anything. That might be kind of promising. The shaft is a high launcher? What length is it? I'm going for Chinese and might be able to stop and look at these on the way home. I need to do that as I've never really looked at it. Don't wait on me, dude, but I'm pondering slightly.

You think I could hit farther than the R11? Maybe not Bubba farther, but 5-10 yards wouldn't hurt this old man.

Kevin

Yeah, it's kind of like the R11 in the fact that it's a lower spinning head with a higher launching shaft. The biggest difference is that the head is about 10X more forgiving. Now it's not white, so if the white stuff tickles your fancy you might have to ponder. I also owned a R11 last year and this driver is, for me at least, 1) much more forgiving, 2) longer.

It's the stock length, which I believe is like 45.75'' but I can't be certain. I'm going to leave it up here until it goes dude, so if you want to stop and slap one go for it.

Man I wish I had some spare change right now... This should be gone in no time, especially with a great seller like TC!

Man I wish I had some spare change right now... This should be gone in no time, especially with a great seller like TC!

Thanks bro! Appreciate that.

I swatted a few at Golfsmith. I'm going to pass on this one buddy, but thanks. I didn't hate it, but didn't love it, and I've gotten comfortable with the R11. And when we got there, Gracie started hitting drivers, and that may end up costing. Sorry, that was some bad luck with feeler by me, BLWF.

One of you lefties by this stuff from TC. GLWS.

Kevin

Geez I want that 3 wood. I'm pondering hard.

I'm open to offers folks.

Yeah, right. Wilson stuff DOES NOT sell on ebay, especially lefty wilson stuff. I have 3 late model wilson clubs still in the wrapper with headcover for $(a great price) (avail separately) and nobody wants them. Nobody.

Jeebus! You guys are like criminals. Price drops! These need to go!

Dude, I'm checking with my old man about it. He was hitting a 9* G10 with 76g Proforce V2 over the weekend and was killing it. I'm pretty Ping G-tarded, so I don't know how those compare. He's kinda/sorta interested but doesn't know how that stock shaft plays and unfortunately I don't either.

Dude, I'm checking with my old man about it. He was hitting a 9* G10 with 76g Proforce V2 over the weekend and was killing it. I'm pretty Ping G-tarded, so I don't know how those compare. He's kinda/sorta interested but doesn't know how that stock shaft plays and unfortunately I don't either.

Was that V2 stiff flex? if so, I'm going to assume that your dad was seeing a lowish ball flight, even though it's branded as a "higher" launching shaft. It certainly was not for me. I had the G10 3wood with the same shaft and I despised it. I suspect the stock shaft in the 20 will offer him a higher ball flight.

Was that V2 stiff flex? if so, I'm going to assume that your dad was seeing a lowish ball flight, even though it's branded as a "higher" launching shaft. It certainly was not for me. I had the G10 3wood with the same shaft and I despised it. I suspect the stock shaft in the 20 will offer him a higher ball flight.

That old fossil hits everything high! He drove it over a tree that was in his way. Yeah, it was stiff flex. I'll let you know what he decides, if it isn't already gone by then.

That old fossil hits everything high! He drove it over a tree that was in his way. Yeah, it was stiff flex. I'll let you know what he decides, if it isn't already gone by then.

No worries man! And thanks for checking for me. I'm not that far from Kingsport. If I have this the next time in Jonesborough, I'll bring it and we'll meet at a range or something. Or even better, play golf. I like to play at Graysburg or the Crossings when I'm over that way.

Sounds good!

Back