FS: Machines, Tensei, X Forged, z745, etc! Lots of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Please buy some of the stuff that is collecting dust! Really high quality equipment. Someone should enjoy it.

I accept only Paypal or Venmo.

1) 2013 Callaway X Forged irons. Shafts are Steelfiber i110 x flex. 5 iron length is 39" so there is plenty of room for them to be cut down if necessary! Paintfill has been removed. The condition of these irons is fantastic. No browning at all.

Price is $400

2) Machine M10 Adjuster. 303SS. Melon cuts were hand done by Dave from Machine and they look INCREDIBLE! Plays 34" and has a Gripmaster leather grip installed. Comes with the gold headcover in the picture. Also included is a Damascus medallion with the Machine dog and "ART" etched in. VMG grooves with dollar sign stamps on the face. This putter is literally 1 of 1!

Price is $1450

3) Directed Force Reno putter. 35" and 71* lie angle. This is a very standard set up that will work for a lot of people. Comes with the "tour" headcover and press grip. Amazing condition.

Price is $285

4) Machine M4 Meritage in a deep, blue finish. Carbon head so it is super soft with the VMG face milling. Includes a Deep Bite flange as well as an aluminum Megaladon flange. Weight kit and two headcovers included. Plays 35" and swings around 350g headweight. Site dot as well as flange line. Condition is nearly new with no imperfections.

Price is $650

5) Scotty Cameron Del Mar putter. I personally torched this putter to the golden finish in the pictures. Looks really good in my opinion! Weights on the sole have not been torched. Plays 36" and has a new Winn grip with Evnroll logo installed.

Price is $185

6) Odyssey versa 1 wide putter. Plays right about 33" and comes with a Superstroke flatso 2.0 grip. Full disclosure the cap (red cap as well as the threaded part is missing from the top of the grip)

Price is $old

7) Srixon z745 irons. 4-P. Project X LZ 6.5 shafts. Plays +1/2" and can be bent to any specs. Clubs have small counterweights in the butt of the shaft to bring swingweight to around D3. Fantastic condition

Price is $470

8) Tensei White prototype 70TX. I got this as an experiment to try a "short" driver shaft in my Cobra LTD pro and while it was straight it just could not beat out my Rogue 125. Length is 42 9/16". You can see from the pictures there are a few small scratches. Purely cosmetic, but I am pricing accordingly. I will include any of the following adapters for an additional $10: All metal Taylormade 2*, Cobra LTD Pro, or Ping G

Price is $old

Cleaned up the medallion on the ART
b40756ecb4312df5907560d9ba1944ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1230bdda96a441bbea864d5aef9c52e2.jpg
e684749b2387311a6b0cea476f017086.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back