FS: Miyazaki Kusala Blue 7756 X stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Reaction score
For sale:

Miyazaki Blue Kusala Driver shaft.

International Flex code 7756 with Callaway Imix fitting and golf pride decade grip.

Fitting itself is worth $75. Fitting can be removed and this shaft can be used in any club or fitting.

$125 shipped to your front door.

2wohwrk.jpg

28iqi47.jpg

no one's interested? if you're in the market for a shaft, this deal is ridiculously good.

no one's interested? if you're in the market for a shaft, this deal is ridiculously good.

If I had the swing speed of biggsy I would take it. Unfortunately I only hit the ball around 235

If I had the swing speed of biggsy I would take it. Unfortunately I only hit the ball around 235

ddec, i don't have the swing speed of biggsy but a stiffer miyazaki worked best for me! it's the best shaft that i hit at the last outing, bar none! to be able to snag this one at that price is phenomenal. someone will be very pleased.

Me too, I'm a R...S I'd give it a shot but XS keeps me away...great deal for someone though.

ddec, i don't have the swing speed of biggsy but a stiffer miyazaki worked best for me! it's the best shaft that i hit at the last outing, bar none! to be able to snag this one at that price is phenomenal. someone will be very pleased.

i'm sure they will be...I hope to try out a Miyazaki at the outing in the fall.

i'm sure they will be...I hope to try out a Miyazaki at the outing in the fall.

yeah, hopefully THP will have some shafts to demo, it was the highlight of the last outing for me.

This shaft is stiff and rigid and for me the ball flight was a little low. I really wanted it about 2-3 degrees higher for an optimal flight and I just wasn't getting it. If you have trouble hitting it too high and have a swing speed that can handle this, you'll be very happy. Plus you have the option of hitting all of the imix heads you want or taking the fitting off and putting it in any driver you want.

Thanks for all of the bumps everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back