FS - MP32, KBS, Vokey, Odyssey Protype...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixhex524

Reaction score
Vokey head is sold.

Feel free to make offers on shafts and Mizunos...

Looking to move some stuff here.... CONUS only, would prefer to sell, but I am always open to trades. Not looking for anything specific besides maybe 33-34" putters. Here's the goods, let me know if you would like more pics or info, I am happy to work with you. All prices are OBO shipping and PP included.

1. 3-pw KBS Tour 120 stiff, .355 tip out of a set of Z745s, 6 iron shaft looks to be 36.5". Looking for $90 shipped.

2. Set of MP32 irons, show some wear but still in good playing shape, 4-pw have 5.5 flighted shafts, 3 iron has 5.5 non flighted. Grips are blu GP Tour Wraps, almost new. These look to be about a degree flat, have been that way since I received them. Asking $135 shipped.

3. 52* Vokey SM2 Red Saw, shows some usage but no browning, SOLD.

4. Odyssey Protype 7. 35", 340g USA SS 2.0. Head cover shows some use but putter is nice. I really like this putter but prefer 33-34" and I do not want to ruin the grip or putter cutting this down. KEEPING.

5. Single Modus 120s shaft. I bought this to test in a 6 iron before I went ahead on a whole set, glad I did. If you're looking to test out the Modus, here's your chance at a discount. Measures 36" out of a MP53 6 iron. Asking $25 shipped.

Open to offers, just ask! Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back