FS: New Mashie F3 3-wood / 2 Mashie Hybrid Heads / Cleveland FL Fairway Head 17*

rynobucket

Reaction score
Handicap
14ish
First time in the BST here, hope everything is correct. I have a lot of positive feedback on WRX under the same name. All prices include shipping to the lower 48, I will combine shipping costs. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• NEW Cleveland Mashie Fairway F3 15.5 3 Wood – Shafted with stock Miyazaki C. Kua 59R. Head and grip still in plastic. No headcover. $50 shipped

• Cleveland Mashie 23* M4 Head w/original Mashie Headcover Head is in very nice shape, .370 hosel. This one has a finish similar to that of the Ladies Mashie (glossy top), but the paint fill is more like the mens version. I called Cleveland and they said it may have been a prototype, regardless, the mens and womens heads are functionally identical. I personally prefer the glossy crown finish. $20 Shipped

• Cleveland Mashie+ 20.5* M3 Head w/original (not +) Mashie Headcover - This one has some moderate wear and a few sky marks. I bought this from 3Balls as very good condition, but was quite disappointed. It is hard to see in the pics, but there is a sky out near the toe as well as one closer to the hosel. Due to the color/finish on the head, I don’t think these marks are really distracting at address. $18 Shipped

• Cleveland Fl 3-Wood Head 17* - Nice shape, nothing noticeable at address. There is one mark that is noted in the close-up pic. .350 hosel, No headcover. SOLD

IMG_0527.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg
IMG_0542.jpg
IMG_0543.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg
IMG_2330.jpg
IMG_2331.jpg

Last edited:
Two more pics of the FL head: