FS- NEW R11 TP 9* Aldila RIP Alpha Stiff

Precision Pro Golf

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
Hey everyone I have been sitting on this driver for a while and it is time to get it a good home. As many of you know I won another R11 as part of The Kingdom experience. I love the R11 and this one deserves to be played. I am asking $380 shipped! (plus $10 if you are in Canada). It is a steal and will make someone very happy!

Here are some pictures.

Last edited:

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
I would kill for this driver. I've got the R11 but I have been wanting the TP and with that shaft as well! My dad has been eyeing an R11 so I'll have to see if I can get him to buy mine before someone snatches yours up and I can get it from you! lol

TexasHacker34

SVP - Jordan Speith Fan Club
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Trending ^
What a great club! Glws

Tap tap taparoo

tyno

B golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
golf
bombing my R11 right now! great club!
GLWS.

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
Wow, what a nice club. I'm a big fan of that shaft and I've seen what the R11 head can do in capable hands. Someone is going to be very happy and finding a lot of fairways! GLWS

Tadashi70

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone I have been sitting on this driver for a while and it is time to get it a good home. As many of you know I won another R11 as part of The Kingdom experience. I love the R11 and this one deserves to be played. I am asking $380 shipped! (plus $10 if you are in Canada). It is a steal and will make someone very happy!

Here are some pictures.

I know someone looking for a driver. I'll talk time him today and get you an answer

Tapatalk'n from my iPad

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
Bump this for anyone interested

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
I can't beleive this is still around. Great price on a new "TP" with a really nice shaft.

tomahawk18

Waiting for some sun!?
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.6
I have played a couple of rounds with Teeth and this Driver. Surprised he is parting with it. He was bombing it at The Home Course and Pumpkin Ridge. If I didn't have one, I would buy it!

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
I have played a couple of rounds with Teeth and this Driver. Surprised he is parting with it. He was bombing it at The Home Course and Pumpkin Ridge. If I didn't have one, I would buy it!
I'm sorry for the confusion of this question, but the pictures look like there's still plastic and stickers on the head of the club, has this club been played or is it new?

bonknhead

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm sorry for the confusion of this question, but the pictures look like there's still plastic and stickers on the head of the club, has this club been played or is it new?
The title of the thread is: "FS- NEW R11 TP 9* Aldila RIP Alpha Stiff", so I think it's new. :)

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Its new, Tomahawk is referring to his other driver thats exactly the same that he was hitting.

tomahawk18

Waiting for some sun!?
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.6

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
No worries! Yeah this is a separate driver from the one I am gaming! That R11 will NEVER be sold :D

Tadashi70

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Is it still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
I just got the Burner 2.0 and I am not happy! I'm really thinking about selling mine. And getting this club. I'm playing again after work, so if it's not good. I may be getting to you real quick. I've wanted this club all along and should have gotten it.

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
I just got the Burner 2.0 and I am not happy! I'm really thinking about selling mine. And getting this club. I'm playing again after work, so if it's not good. I may be getting to you real quick. I've wanted this club all along and should have gotten it.
Stick with the Burner 2.0 for a bit man. I stuggled with it too, but PM me and I will help you out as much as I can.

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
Please lock this one up. It has been sold.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in