FS- NEW R11 TP 9* Aldila RIP Alpha Stiff

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
Hey everyone I have been sitting on this driver for a while and it is time to get it a good home. As many of you know I won another R11 as part of The Kingdom experience. I love the R11 and this one deserves to be played. I am asking $380 shipped! (plus $10 if you are in Canada). It is a steal and will make someone very happy!

Here are some pictures.

43aa86d4-7ba5-caa4.jpg

43aa86d4-7bc2-fcd7.jpg

43aa86d4-7bdf-d94b.jpg

Last edited:
I would kill for this driver. I've got the R11 but I have been wanting the TP and with that shaft as well! My dad has been eyeing an R11 so I'll have to see if I can get him to buy mine before someone snatches yours up and I can get it from you! lol

What a great club! Glws

Tap tap taparoo

bombing my R11 right now! great club!
GLWS.

Wow, what a nice club. I'm a big fan of that shaft and I've seen what the R11 head can do in capable hands. Someone is going to be very happy and finding a lot of fairways! GLWS

Hey everyone I have been sitting on this driver for a while and it is time to get it a good home. As many of you know I won another R11 as part of The Kingdom experience. I love the R11 and this one deserves to be played. I am asking $380 shipped! (plus $10 if you are in Canada). It is a steal and will make someone very happy!

Here are some pictures.

43aa86d4-7ba5-caa4.jpg

43aa86d4-7bc2-fcd7.jpg

43aa86d4-7bdf-d94b.jpg

I know someone looking for a driver. I'll talk time him today and get you an answer

Tapatalk'n from my iPad

Bump this for anyone interested

I can't beleive this is still around. Great price on a new "TP" with a really nice shaft.

I have played a couple of rounds with Teeth and this Driver. Surprised he is parting with it. He was bombing it at The Home Course and Pumpkin Ridge. If I didn't have one, I would buy it!

I have played a couple of rounds with Teeth and this Driver. Surprised he is parting with it. He was bombing it at The Home Course and Pumpkin Ridge. If I didn't have one, I would buy it!

I'm sorry for the confusion of this question, but the pictures look like there's still plastic and stickers on the head of the club, has this club been played or is it new?

I'm sorry for the confusion of this question, but the pictures look like there's still plastic and stickers on the head of the club, has this club been played or is it new?

The title of the thread is: "FS- NEW R11 TP 9* Aldila RIP Alpha Stiff", so I think it's new. :)

Its new, Tomahawk is referring to his other driver thats exactly the same that he was hitting.

No worries! Yeah this is a separate driver from the one I am gaming! That R11 will NEVER be sold :D

Is it still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got the Burner 2.0 and I am not happy! I'm really thinking about selling mine. And getting this club. I'm playing again after work, so if it's not good. I may be getting to you real quick. I've wanted this club all along and should have gotten it.

I just got the Burner 2.0 and I am not happy! I'm really thinking about selling mine. And getting this club. I'm playing again after work, so if it's not good. I may be getting to you real quick. I've wanted this club all along and should have gotten it.

Stick with the Burner 2.0 for a bit man. I stuggled with it too, but PM me and I will help you out as much as I can.

Please lock this one up. It has been sold.

Back