FS: Nickent 4dx CB Hybrid/Iron Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt_Guy

I dig holes.
Reaction score
Handicap
Bogey-ish
I have a Nickent 4dx Hybrid/Iron Set 3-PW. The 3&4 are hybrids and the 5-PW are cavity back irons. The hybrids are equipped with UST ProForce V2 regular flex shafts and the irons have True Temper uniflex shafts. They all have Lamkin Crossline Midsize grips. The hybrids were used off and on for the first half of the season and probably have 20 rounds on them with a few range sessions. Headcovers will come with the Hybrids. The 4h has a small chip on the back of the club from when I was cleaning them. The irons have only been in play for 1 round (used multiple balls so probably more like 3 rounds) and no range sessions. Any imperfection you see on the face of the irons is probably just a fingerprint. I'd like to get $120 shipped CONUS out of them. PayPal is preferred.

PM me with any interest and/or questions. If you're interested in just the hybrids or just the irons, send me a message and we can probably work something out. Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the irons were adjusted to my specs which were 1* upright and +1/2 inch longer shaft length.

Iron Soles
4dxSole.jpg

Iron Faces
4dxFace.jpg

Iron Cavities
4dxBack.jpg

Iron Shafts
4dxShaft.jpg

Iron Grips
4dxGrips.jpg

Hybrid Soles & Headcovers
IMGP0567.jpg

Hybrids at Address
IMGP0563.jpg

Hybrid Faces
IMGP0559.jpg

Hybrid Shafts
IMGP0565.jpg

Hybrid Grips
IMGP0566.jpg

4 Hybrid Chip
IMGP0564.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set Dirt! Someone is going to get a great set of clubs!

I still have my set; replaced the 5 and 6 irons with hybrids too, then got these Clevelands and never got to hit the 6 on a course!

Oops... I just noticed my fat fingers made a mistake on the price. $120 is what I'd like for them.

Dude, I'd be all over these if I didn't have some irons coming. Somebody needs to grab these up asap.

Thanks fellas. I figured I'd pass on a deal so I would have less to move with.

Sold thanks to the assistance of OneT. Please lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back