FS - Nike VRS 10.5* w/ stiff Diamana S+ 62 x5ct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guz.Man

Reaction score
Handicap
Up for Sale is a Nike VRS with an aftermarket Diamana S+ 62 x5ct - has a Golf Pride Multi-Compound White Out black and white grip, still plenty of life left on the grip, but could probably use a new grip sooner than later.

There are a few scratches on the top of the crown, visible at address, but does not affect playability at all - have no idea how it happened because I take meticulous care of my clubs.

Unfortunately, lost my head cover one round after the 3rd hole, and got some chatter marks on the shaft - again, has absolutely nothing to do with playability, purely cosmetic.

Driver Plays to 45 inches, and a highly underrated driver head - longest, straightest driver I had hit and bagged.

looking to get $140 shipped, shaft alone is worth about $100, but I am willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Not really looking for any trades, unless anyone has any aftermarket shafts for a Nike Covert Tour.

Please PM me any offers or questions.

Thank you for looking.

-Guz

Sunday bump & price drop

$100? obro shipped

update to trades - interested in aftermarket stiff shaft for Nike Covert, or shaft for Titleist 910 3 wood; face balances putters, 3-4 Hybrid (stiff); Nike rain suit (sz medium)

Last edited:
Sunday bump, price drop and update to trade interests - PM me any questions or offers, I'm willing to listen to any offers you might have

one more bump before i trade it in at local shop

Mods, please delete - no interest

thanks,

Guz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back