FS:pants,shorts and belts. tour striker pro 7i and 2 X flex shafts w/ TM adapters

BigLeftyinAZ

Reaction score
My weight loss your gain.

I bought these pants and shorts back in october and have continued to lose weight.Can't wear these anymore,too baggy . Very good condition

Bought from Kohls and are the Haggar cool 18 relax fit flat pants and shorts .

Shipping will be USPS 2-3 days

Paypal is Bigleftyinaz@yahoo.com

Pants are 38x32 flat front with relax fit waist-Navy,Graphite and Heather Gray.Not pictured are a black pair and a tan pair of pants that are avil.
SOLD

Haggar cool 18 microfiber shorts, Black,Navy,white and Tan
$12 each shipped X 4 pairs= $48 shipped

Belts White and a black. 40/100
$15 Pair Shipped

Matrix F6M2 x tipped 1/2 plays 45" with TM TP adapter. Does have a scrape in the logo area,but can't be seen from address nor does it affect performance
$110 shipped

pants4sale028_zps74ef5c8a.jpg

pants4sale030_zpsa2ffab03.jpg

pants4sale025_zps80582dc5.jpg

pants4sale024_zps35e412e7.jpg

pants4sale016_zps98f626ee.jpg

pants4sale015_zpsbc8c7e81.jpg

Golf4sale010.jpg

Golf4sale012.jpg

Golf4sale011.jpg

Last edited:
What brand are the belts? Any pic of the buckles?

Congrats on your weight loss. I would love to get back to a 34" waist vs the 36 that I wear now. Only problem is I hate veggies and love bread, pasta and red meat way too much

Question.
What are the weights of those shafts I googled that matrix model and found nothing .

Interested, BC you rarely see extra stiff shafts

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Question.
What are the weights of those shafts I googled that matrix model and found nothing .

Interested, BC you rarely see extra stiff shafts

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

PM sent. OBAN shaft has sold

Congrats on your weight loss. I would love to get back to a 34" waist vs the 36 that I wear now. Only problem is I hate veggies and love bread, pasta and red meat way too much

Thanks, I know what you're saying.I hit my max weight limit and decided to never do that again.I changed my eating habits in 2 stages.

Started at 265LBS and needed 42 waist. Stage 1 got me down to 225 and had to buy these 38W. Stage 2 has me down to 210ish and these 38's are not fitting well

Price lowered on haggar pants and shorts.

Belts also lowered

Another Price reduction. These are in great shape

Pants sold. Shorts next?

Back